Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mound is open today and also by early tomorrow. The snow all went away...........The tee signs , except for the Cape Fear signs, have been brought in for the winter. Those plastic sign boards are better for temporary signage anyway. I'm cooking up a new protype sign on cement board; hand-painted, framed, etc. It's about time....Three different groups played three different versions of Jumanji last weekend, not that that's a bad thing but 27 holes is a long way to go on memory . On the bright side, if you keep zigging when you're supposed to zag you may never run out of holes.

Comment

• We're cold and wet but open . Tom Crafts is there this morning and I'll be along this afternoon. Open early on Sunday. We'll get a fire going somewhere. G.

Comment

• Brrrr,,,,, For those who need to blow the carbon out of their cylinders, miles and miles of golf to go before you wake. Open early both Saturday and Sunday. Frost on the leaf; fire in the Clubhouse.

Comment

• Early tee times and all-day play available this Saturday and Sunday. I haven't seen how much snow fell out there on Friday but I guess 2
          + inches. However much there is it will be fresh and undisturbed. Cut a trail.

Comment

• It's butt-crack cold but we're open Sat and Sunday. By Sunday at 1:30 we'll have a small crowd watching the 49ers and Sea Chickens in NFC Playoff preview. If you want to join us bring fuzzy socks or slippers and. Gordy

Comment

• First card on any course tomorrow with a broom gets a pass.

Comment

• Jaymie and I will be pretty much holed up at Four Mound through the weekend and into next week; going back to work on Thursday. Our Holiday message is a simple one; Have a cozy Yuletide and enjoy this Crystal Season. Come on out and catch a few holes, stop in for a shot and catch a few first downs. Monday night the 49rs play so you know where we'll be, tucked in front of the TV. All our Best to you now and into the New Year. Gordy and Jaymie.

Comment

• Open early Sunday. More info on 'course conditions' thread.

Comment

• It's windy and soggy. It's sunny and 'warm'. We're open and the Hawks are in the hunt.Early on Sunday we'll be on the prowl for Panthers. Yes, add Panthers to the list of creatures that populate the Jumanji menagerie. .......Last week we saw a Bull Moose as big as a house.

Comment

• The forecast for the weekend is brisk with sunshine. The overnite lows keep the grounds firm and crunchy. Courses are open from early Saturday thru Sunday dusk. By 3:30 Sunday I'm sure I'll be in the Lounge in front of a big screen.

Comment

• Sorry about no post for today. Too many errands in town to make it happen. Tomorrow, though, plenty of early tee times and no pesky football games to mess with your concentration.......Next Saturday we will be closed and recommend you attend the Ice Bowl @ Downriver. It is a food and fund raiser for the 2nd Harvest Food Bank and is the traditional season opener here in Spokane. Next Sunday is Jaymie's Super Bowl Party here at the Mound and I'll host a round of golf on a not-too-extreme course. That will go off at around 11:00 and the football game is at 3:30. Let's see how much the Hawks press their advantage in their second trip to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• The Quarter Board and the Dollar Board are on site and are ready to fill up the squares filled up. We also have about 20 proposition sheets. These need to be filled out before kickoff. We also have an additional viewing room in case of an overflow. You never know.......The 18 hole round starting at 11:00 will consist of Porcupine 1-9, Fear #7, then Hawk 11-18. If we get a couple of groups I'll hustle up a coupla prizes. Should be some sun.

Comment

• The Mound is open today and tomorrow. Jaymie and I will be hosting an event next month so watch this space.........My son Warren is on site until I get there so check with him if you need.

Comment

• Jaymie and I will host The St. Patrick's Day on The Green, Sunday, March 16th. There will be 18 holes and a Final 10. Lunch is included and there will be $1 beer. There will be three divisions each for men and women as follows: Ams - $20; pays 60% of the field.
                              All Masters- (40 plus ) - $25 each; pays 50% of the field.
                              Pros- $30 each: pays 40% of the field.
                              $5 from each entry goes to the LCO. Everything else goes to all cash payout.

Regis begin at 8:30 AM and close at 9:30; Tee-off at 10:00. Arrive as early as you want and get a cup of coffee.

There will be a raffle for some prizes and an LCO Entry for $2 ea. 6 for $10.

Player Pack and prize for Juniors- no cash. ............................................If you want to sign up in the meantime iot will be a big help. Hope to See You on The Green. Gordy

Comment

• There will be one additional division for the St. Patrick's On The Green. It will be called 'Others'. You just don't know who will be in this one, it's kinda a mystery. The cost and the Payout will the

same as AMs.. Think of it as your Bowl of Lucky Charms. Juniors will still be separate and Pak/Prize only.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X