Clear All

• theDuenich
    replied
    Saturday's

...open on Saturday's ever?

Leave a comment:

• ScottW
    replied
    Although it is a good ploy to get myself back out there I wasn't actually planning on trying to go out on Sunday, though the thought did cross my mind I don't think my wife will go for it since we will be playing at Farragut on Saturday. I wasn't asking you to look for it your self Gordy, that stupid shirt could be ANYWHERE. If someone happens to stumble on it and turn it in that would suffice, but definitely don't go seek it out. I wouldn't even do that and it's my own shirt. Thanks again for the round Lyle and thanks Gordy and Jaymie for letting us go out and play. Four Mound is always a treat, even when I get my butt kicked by the course(s) and lose a shirt

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied
    Have you seen the episode Seinfeld where George leaves something behind at a girl's place after a date as an easy excuse to see her again?

Its like that with Scott and Four Mound. It was Scott's plan all along to get you to re-open Four Mound so he could "look for his shirt".

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottW View Post
    Hey Gordy, I got a long shot for ya but I lost a shirt while playing Jumanji with Lyle on Sunday. It's a nice Mountain Hardware polo style shirt with a zip up collar. The shoulders are gray and the rest of the shirt is blue, size Medium probably. If someone happens to find this shirt and it's still in a wearable condition I'd like to get it back. I took it off on Porcupine 11 on top of the plateau and never looked for it again after. I am not sure what Jumanji hole that is but it would be between there and hole 27. Sorry for the litter, I'm an idiot
    Porcupine #11 is Jumanji #7, so your shirt could be on any of the ensuing 20 holes. I'm not sure yet if we'll be open this coming Sunday or not but I'll keep you and Scales posted. Can't say I'll run right out AND LOOK FOR IT! Yours, Gordy.

Leave a comment:

• ScottW
    replied
    Hey Gordy, I got a long shot for ya but I lost a shirt while playing Jumanji with Lyle on Sunday. It's a nice Mountain Hardware polo style shirt with a zip up collar. The shoulders are gray and the rest of the shirt is blue, size Medium probably. If someone happens to find this shirt and it's still in a wearable condition I'd like to get it back. I took it off on Porcupine 11 on top of the plateau and never looked for it again after. I am not sure what Jumanji hole that is but it would be between there and hole 27. Sorry for the litter, I'm an idiot

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Hey Gordy are you going to open up the gates this Sunday? I'll finally be able to make it back out there.

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied
    Thanks for the hospitality Gordy and Jaymie.

It was a nice day out at the mound today. Saw five deer out on Blue 12, and what I would guess was a flock of 60 turkeys on the drive out, down the big hill on the right.

Also, I'm proud to have posted new personal best scores on every Four Mound course in the past two weeks, and got birdies on 9 holes that I had never birdied before. Adding a little distance makes a huge difference out on those courses
    Last edited by Parks; September 14th, 2009, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    fOUR mOUND oPEN sUN. 9/13 @ 10:30

For you information the Final 10 From the City Cup is still in place. Why don't you give it a shot or 30. G.

Leave a comment:

• ScottW
    replied
    Sweet Gordy! That could make my weekend. I am going to plan on going out there then, Lyle you can probably expect a call from me. My buddy with the broken hand might tag along for a bit, he broke his throwing hand (left) and may throw some righty or might just scope out the course(s). He's never seen Porcupine or Hawk.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    Count on Lyle and his negative psycology to get the gate open. How about 10:30? See you there. gordy.
    Excuse me! That would be 'reverse' Psycology. G

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Originally posted by Parks View Post
    Scott, give me a jingle if you do and you're looking for someone to throw with.

I doubt it will be open though, due to it being post-season and all.
    Count on Lyle and his negative psycology to get the gate open. How about 10:30? See you there. gordy.

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottW View Post
    Will 4 Mound be open this Sunday 9-13-09 or will there be a City Cup hangover that keeps the gate shut for a bit? I would love to come out this Sunday if it's going to be open.
    Scott, give me a jingle if you do and you're looking for someone to throw with.

I doubt it will be open though, due to it being post-season and all.

Leave a comment:

• ScottW
    replied
    Will 4 Mound be open this Sunday 9-13-09 or will there be a City Cup hangover that keeps the gate shut for a bit? I would love to come out this Sunday if it's going to be open.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Open 8/29 & 30

Sat 11 to 7 and Sun 10 to 7. Sign up for the Cup. No late fees on site. $1 off your car with pre-reg. Toodry/no smoking on courses. $5/car: Study up for thr Cup!

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Open Sunday the 16th, 10:00 am. $5/car. Jaymie's in Mizzou so roll me one. Gordy.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X