Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be open this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Comin into town this weekend.

Comment

• After the 4th

On Friday the 5th I'm working at the Cafe. Saturday and Sunday I'll have the Mound open, probably by 10:00. With all the rain and now the heat the mowing is just getting crazy. It's like painting the Golden Gate Bridge; as soon as you get it done, it's time to start again. It's mostly 'real nice'. Come see for yourself. .....Rooster gets a freebie for his B-Day and a lost Prodigy. Lordy lordy......... The water will be out. Bring some sandals G.

Comment

• Farragut this Weekend, Portland the Next

Team Fourmound has back to back away games the next two weekends. I will be getting out there on various Mondays ,Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the week to keep up with mowing and watering so call or PM or ask right here and I'll update as best I can to accommodate some midweek action......Drew Brown; I found your Roc.$1......

Comment

• For your information

The Mound is already open today. I'll be out there overnite tonight in case you're interested in some evening action. The gate will be open very early tomorrow so there's some more cooler hours for you. Water is available on the courses and at Tourney Central. Please drive slow past our neighbors' house out front and please don't smoke out on the course (it's a hot topic) There's a lot more cool green mowed areas than you'd expect but don't forget we've got snakes and hornets and mooses and porcupines.

Comment

• The mound is open today!

Just spoke with Gordy and Four Mound will be open today if anybody has the desire for the great wide open that is 4 Mounds!! Gates should be open no later than 1:30pm and will be open through the evening. All the fresh cold water you can drink. If you want something sudsier you know what to do....
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Like he said

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
              Just spoke with Gordy and Four Mound will be open today if anybody has the desire for the great wide open that is 4 Mounds!! Gates should be open no later than 1:30pm and will be open through the evening. All the fresh cold water you can drink. If you want something sudsier you know what to do....
              I was stuck at the Cafe this morning so thanks, Dana, for getting things started. I will be out there overnight so on Sunday morning you can come out as early as you want. All the usual.

Comment

• Mound Open Sat. Afternoon and evening; Early Sunday.

You can't really beat the heat but you can get an early evening start today.I'll be on site by 3:00 for an overnighter. On Sunday morning you can come at at sun up if you want. Don't wake Daddy and Don't smoke on the course!
                Jaymie will be in the Oakie Hot Tub most of Sunday so you can try to lure her out of there and onto the course or if you have the stones you can get in there with her.

Comment

• Closed Sat., Open Sunday

I'll be hanging around Highbridge Saturday for the work party and putting on the apron at the Cafe Saturday night. On Sunday morning I'll get out to open the gate at the Mound by 10:00 ( I hope)
                  Some players have figured out that if you play the Front 9 of Porcupine, then Fear #7, then finish on Hawk #11 through #18 it's a leisurely full circle round. Give it a shot and turn in some scores!

Comment

• I know it's late to say so but we're open today........The Grabby Tree in the middle of the fairway on Fear #7 (Jumanji #10) is no more. It had died and was withering away so now it's pretty much a pile of sticks down below waiting for a November Viking Funeral. I recovered two discs. One is Jeremy M. and the other is unmarked.......The hole is sure opened up now for deuce and ace runs.

Comment

• On Sunday Sept. 7th we will be open by at least 10:00. Like everybody we've had a good dousing of rain and the dust and chaff is much at bay. If the 49rs/Packers is televised i'll be in the house watching and will share the couch if you feel so inclined. Otherwise my roll will most likely be that of Host and I will be taking it easy in general.

Comment

• Gordy #21004
                        Gordy #21004 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        this weekend the Mound will be open by 2:00 on Sat. afternoon and on into the evening. On Sunday morning some of the local wusdgc gals will be out for some big dawg practice for the Oregon courses they play next week. The gate will be open as early as you can make it.....Our Sunday evening entertainment includes the 49er/Seahawk game starting at 5:30. Bring a few extra cold ones.

• Most folks are out to TNT and the Ridge today for the EPICO but I'll be to the Mound by 2:00 today to keep the home fires lit. With the change of season we have lifted the smoking ban and have included the benches as smoking areas. Please pack out everything. Check out the GREENS. G.

Comment

• The Mound will be open on Sat and Sunday this weekend. Due to a few anticipated early arrivals the gate will be open by 9:00 AM each day. By Sunday afternoon I'm sure there will be some Channel flipping in the house due to the Hawks and Niners simultaneous broadcasts. Wear your colors or just enjoy the turning colors outside. Thanks to all of you who kept the Mound safe and sane this summer. We really appreciate it. Gor Gor

Comment

• This weekend the Mound will be open from 9:00 AM both Sat and Sunday. ......A moose and its calf came into Tourney Central yesterday and chomped down most of what was left of Jaymie's fledgling crab apple tree. Now I know in more graphic detail the fate of some of the other saplings we planted. Plans for a house/ garden perimeter fence are on the drawing board; I just don't know how beefy it needs to be. (moose be big)..........I'll be out and about during both days and circling back to the house to catch some baseball and football; certainly by 1:00 Sunday the tube will feature 49rs vs.Titans. Gotta gotta gotta keep up with Hawks. G

Comment

• The last nice warm day of the year starts early tomorrow at the Mound. Courses will be available for rounds starting at dawn and open into the evening. Sunday will be cooler but open early all the same. Enjoy the temperate Fall tempreatures while we have them. Last weekend one group played 45 holes before the shadows hit..........The Lost Disc box is filling up since the quail brush has dropped it's leaves. Come take a look. G

Comment

• There is some rain in the forecast for this weekend but the Mound will be open from 10:00 AM both Saturday and Sunday never-the-less. We are expecting The Birthday Boy on Sunday so bring Candles.............Come conquer the Great Outdoors!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X