Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Today Weds.

I'll be out there today filling a ditch and trying to get the mower deck back on line. I'll need to lock up by 4:45 in order to get back to my shift at the Cafe.

Leave a comment:

• joeroyer
    replied
    Great, thanks

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    On Sunday May 23rd the gates will be open by 10:00 am. The car fee will be discounted $1 for each pre-registered LCO competitor on board. The Jumanji course for LCO is pretty well marked in YELLOW. The following weekend, Memorial Day, I plan to have the course available on Sat., Sun., and Monday. I will post specific opening times as the holiday weekend approaches.
    I'll check back here as the date gets closer, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Open

On Sunday May 23rd the gates will be open by 10:00 am. The car fee will be discounted $1 for each pre-registered LCO competitor on board. The Jumanji course for LCO is pretty well marked in YELLOW. The following weekend, Memorial Day, I plan to have the course available on Sat., Sun., and Monday. I will post specific opening times as the holiday weekend approaches.

Leave a comment:

• joeroyer
    replied
    Open dates during week prior to LCO

Hey Gordy, I'll spare the details, but was trying to plan my week, hoping to know when you're going to be opening the gates for LCO practice. Joe

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Just got back from Zoo

Let me check into the inws sched. If there's not an event that weekend it looks pretty good. I also have some flexibility on Mondays so I'll put up something more definitive here soon. Thanks for askin and we'll get er done. Gordy.

Leave a comment:

• JR Stengele
    replied
    Hey Gordy, I am planning on comming over to your neck of the woods to play 7 new courses, including your beasts, and was wondering if you know what your schedule will look like the weekend of Aug 1st? I will be there with hopefully a few friends whom have raved about your courses, that Sat. (JULY 31), Sun (Aug 1st), and perhaps that monday (Aug 2nd). If any of those days would work that would be great. Your navigation wouldn't bwe needed but always welcome. Also, could you tell me perhaps of some great places to camp in or close to spokane? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Deron#31677
    replied
    I'm sure they will be closed this weekend as they are going to the ZTO.

Leave a comment:

• The Valkyrie Kid
    replied
    I'm trying to find out when Four Mounds will be open the weekend of May 14-15-16. I'll be in Spokane attending a graduation and am hoping to check it out. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tracy

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    Just wanted to thank Gordy and Jaymie for a good day of disc golf. Had fun playing both rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Wobbly Bob
    replied
    I might make it out and I'm a Mutha.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Mom's Day

Originally posted by Travis View Post
    Got at least two of us planning on being there st 11.
    Any Mom's?

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    Got at least two of us planning on being there at 11.
    Last edited by Travis; May 9th, 2010, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Mothers Day

i'm going to Prospectors way up north on Sunday morning to have breakfast with my mother-in-law and the family at 9:00 am. I'm fairly confident the gate at the Mound will be open by 11:00. If any of you Mothers out there come out I'll give you a kiss.

Leave a comment:

• Kris C
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    I'm going to Deer Creek this morning with Jaymie. We're leaving shortly. I will be back to open 4-mound at 2:00 this afternoon cause theres things there that me and my kid Tom the Pickle need to get done. For the late opening today I will waive the car fee and accept tips only. Its lookin like a gorgeous day ! G.
    Sorry we didn't make it out Gordy - I didn't check the forums after Bob's post. My bad. So how about this Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Kris et al

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
    Hey Gordy! My bro and I are hoping to play your course for the first time tomorrow, are you going to be open? We can be there around 2ish. Thanks!
    I'm going to Deer Creek this morning with Jaymie. We're leaving shortly. I will be back to open 4-mound at 2:00 this afternoon cause theres things there that me and my kid Tom the Pickle need to get done. For the late opening today I will waive the car fee and accept tips only. Its lookin like a gorgeous day ! G.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X