X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues. 5/7

Four Mound will be open tomorrow by 1:00. If you hang out around Tourny Central you can help unload the sheetrock delivery for the Clubhouse. If you play Porcupine you can try out the new swing-bench at the 10th tee.

Comment

• Open for practice this weekend sir?
      PDGA #42116

Comment

• Mother's Day coming up

Originally posted by prospect View Post
        Open for practice this weekend sir?
        I'll be out tomorrow, Wednesday, in the afternoon. I'll post the actual time when I know better.
        This weekend the Mound will be open on Sat. I'm shooting for 10:00 or earlier since its getting hot. For Sunday I'm going to check and see what Jaymie ( Mom)wants to do.
        Next week I plan to get open on Monday and Tuesday. Watch this space for updated times. It's time to get the water coolers out to their spots!

Comment

• Today

Shooting for 1:00 this afternoon. Severe smoking advisory in effect.

Comment

• Mom's Day

We'll be celebrating Mother's Day at the Mound. I'll be pouring the Mimosas for Jaymie and all you Moms.........New rubber is gradually taking over the the green Astro Turf pads.......The pin at Hawk #2 is now above the otherwise upper position.....Porcupine #11 (back across the top of the Middle Mound)AKA 'Aircraft Carrier' is now back and to the left near the end of the plateau. It's 50' further and is guarded by some tall Syringia shrubs.
            Come up early Sat. morning and catch some cool. Open by 8:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
              We'll be celebrating Mother's Day at the Mound. I'll be pouring the Mimosas for Jaymie and all you Moms.........New rubber is gradually taking over the the green Astro Turf pads.......The pin at Hawk #2 is now above the otherwise upper position.....Porcupine #11 (back across the top of the Middle Mound)AKA 'Aircraft Carrier' is now back and to the left near the end of the plateau. It's 50' further and is guarded by some tall Syringia shrubs.
              Come up early Sat. morning and catch some cool. Open by 8:00.
              Hey Gordy, what time on Moms day are you opening? A few of us plan on getting some more LCO practice, and it's Dustin's B-day.

Comment

• Birthdays Too?

Originally posted by Swiftturtle View Post
                Hey Gordy, what time on Moms day are you opening? A few of us plan on getting some more LCO practice, and it's Dustin's B-day.
                I'll be onsite by 10:00. If you've got the candles I've got the cake.......Saw a rattler on the path to Fear #2 yesterday afternoon and another one in the shade down in the last trees on the left on Fear #8. They both gave fair warning but still please be careful.......All the tees and pins are in their Tournament positions. If anyone wants to put some time into wacking some tees and greens I'll gladly waive their car fee.........The tee signs on Hawk and Porcupine have all been brought in to get their LCO Sponsors installed so their is no signage on those two courses right now. They'll probable be back out there in about a week. If anyone has a last minute sponsorship please contact Bob to get on a sign. It's too late to get on the shirt.

Comment

• Gordy, I'll see you out there today! Heading out to get some practice
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Is the 4 mounds open today? Need to squeeze in a round or two before this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpacemanSpliff View Post
                      Is the 4 mounds open today? Need to squeeze in a round or two before this weekend!
                      4 Mound will be open after 11:00 am Thursday.
                      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Tourny Mode

Four Mound will be open Sat. and Sunday this weekend from 9:00 am on.The LCO layouts and signage are still in place so it will be just like returning to the scene of the crime. It'll be a beautiful day so I'll get the coolers refilled and back on the blocks. Keep those smokes on the benches and be smart. Nothing on the ground. Thank You.

Comment

Four Mound will be open Sat. and Sunday this weekend from 9:00 am on.The LCO layouts and signage are still in place so it will be just like returning to the scene of the crime. It'll be a beautiful day so I'll get the coolers refilled and back on the blocks. Keep those smokes on the benches and be smart. Nothing on the ground. Thank You.
                          When you say nothing on the ground, that makes me just want to throw my disc straight from the teepad to the basket that way I don't violate the rule :-P. Hopefully I can make it up tomorrow.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

I will be seeing you tomorrow A.M. good sir

Comment

• Not this weekend

Four Mound will be closed this weekend. Have a Great One wherever you are.
                              Gordy and Jaymie

Comment

• On my way

I am open today in about an hour. Have to stop for gas. We'll be open tomorrow, Father's Day, from sun up. Fathers with family free.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X