X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    I'll be up and attem by 10:00. There's a pretty good forecast for sun and temps in the 50s. Courses will be open all afternoon if you want to catch some late rays. By 6:00 I'll be settling down to watch those upstart LMU Lions vs. Top Dawgs.
    Sounds good. There is a bunch of us rolling out tomorrow.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• St.Pats weekend and the next

Four Mound will be open Sat. before the St. Pats Day event on Sunday for carloads of golfers @ 5/car. On the day of the event there will be plenty of room for casual golfers @5/car on the courses not in use for the event. Parking for participants is free on Sunday but if you're bringing casual golfers with you please have them pay for the car. Thank You
      The following weekend the Mound will be open both days if you haven't had a chance to get out or are looking for a new place to develop your game.
      The ground is still wet but firm . Last year's grass is drying out rapidly in the wind and sun so I will be asking everyone to confine their smoking to the benches only and bring their own containment (ashtray) Thank You

Comment

• Today, Sat. 3/23

Forecast for today is 46F with winds light and variable. I'll be varying my time between cleaning up on the Porcupine and catching some NC2a in the club house. The tee signs are still out from last week's event so you can update your data for Hawk. Some signs on Fear are still out of date but those will be amended in due time. The Mound will be open in 35 minutes so bust out your spring game!

Comment

• Sat and Sunday

It'll be busted open by 10:00 in the morning both days. The new Pope will be out to do a benediction on Sunday, so all the holes will have a Holy Blessing bestowed upon them; the putts should be a droppin!

Comment

• Hey Gordy,
            Planning on being open this weekend(Apr 6-7)? Would like to bring out carload Sunday.

Comment

• SUnday is the four mounds fundraiser for the LCO
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Where would I find info on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  Where would I find info on that?
                  http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...0&postcount=18
                  -

Comment

• This weekend 4/6 & 4/7

A reminder: The second and last Lco Fundraiser @ Fourmound will be this weekend. See the above thread for details. We will play Fear in the morning and Porcupine in the afternoon. There may be some cool and damp weather so we will make sure there is some extra chow and a warm dry place to take off the chill (you'll need to take off your shoes so bring some slippers and /or dry socks) For SDGA members there will be three random drawings for paid entries to the LCO so bring an extra $20 if you want to sign up or renew. ( Courtesy of Four Mound and the SDGA).
                    Sat. morning (tomorrow) I will be open by 10:00 am for casual play on any course @5$/car. Will the smokers please bring their own containment (ashtray) and please smoke on the benches only. Pack it in_pack it out.
                    When the rain comes they run and hide their heads; they might as well be fed, when the sun shines they slip into the shade and sip their lemonade. Now they know how many holes it takes to play the LCO.

Comment

• Thx! :-) may make it... OOp, just noticed, How much to play?

Comment

• Better late than never

I'll get it open by the usual time, tomorrow, 4/14 10:00 The tee at Porcupine #1 is under renovation. Please excuse the mess. Me and my boys did some clearing out of the N.E. side of the House Mound so that when you play Porky # 4 you can see a lot more detail of the upper slope and the cliff face. It's always somthun.

Comment

• Yes

Four Mound will be open for casual p[lay both this Sat. and Sunday starting at 10:00 each day. Considering there are alot of peeps at the Kooky Noosa and the Windy River Open I suspect there won't be much of a crowd! It will be a beautiful day anyway. Pack it in ,pack it out. Go Spokanites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                            Four Mound will be open for casual p[lay both this Sat. and Sunday starting at 10:00 each day. Considering there are alot of peeps at the Kooky Noosa and the Windy River Open I suspect there won't be much of a crowd! It will be a beautiful day anyway. Pack it in ,pack it out. Go Spokanites.
                            Planning on coming out tomorrow, Gordy. Can't wait to see how the courses look this year! Bringing at least 1, and up to 4 others with me.

Comment

• April 27 & 28

Four Mound will be closed. We'll be at Downriver. I'll try to post some additional days in the weeks leading up to the LCO. More new rubber is on the way.

Comment

• Sunday May 5th

All day, early to late. I'll bring some Mexican Beer. Happy Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X