Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mightymatt View Post
    Is Four Mound only open on Sundays?
    This is the way that it seems. Usually Sundays open at 10 and closed by 6. If you do get out there, BRING WATER!!! Long hot days and no shade kill the mightiest Disc Golfer.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

4-Mound will be open this Sunday, Father's Day, @10:00 am. $5/car. Smoking restrictions TBA. Watch for snakes. #21004. PS Quitting time will be @ 7:00pm.

Comment

4-Mound Open this Sunday 6/28, 10:00 AM

There is a Course-wide smoking ban in effect. On the upside there are dozens of mowed fairways & deep, cool rough. $5/car. Closing time @ 7:00PM. #21004.

Comment

Fourth of July @ Four Mound

Hey disc golfers, Gordy will be opening Four Mound on Saturday, July Fourth, 2009 @ 12:00 Noon.

He will be out there all day.

On Sunday July 5th, 2009 Four Mound will open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm.

As usual the fireplace at Tourney Central will be available to BBQ your lunch or dinner.

There will be no smoking on the courses due to extreme fire hazard.

Bring plenty of water to drink.

Cost $5 per car.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

4-Mound will be open this Sunday, the 13th I think, at 10:00 AM. All the usual adviseries and still $5/car. Lock-up will be by 7:00 PM. G.

Comment

Sunday is the 12th. It will be on Sunday, yes?
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                Sunday is the 12th. It will be on Sunday, yes?
                Yes.

Comment

Happy Sunday !

Thank you for the many wonderful times on this rugged and beautiful disc golf reserve, we look forward to visits in the future. Gordy and Jamie are hospitable and generous hosts. Treat them nicely and they’ll go the distance for you. And we found the same at their great restaurant on the south hill in Spokane, Gordy’s Sitchuan Café, with fantastic food fare !

Porcupine, Cape Fear, The Hawk, Oh My !
                  We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Jumanji !

All laws of physics obeyed here.

Comment

Due to the # of times I was asked Sat. at the Ace Race if 4- Mound will be open on Sunday and in spite of the heat, we will be open this Sunday the 2nd @ 10:00. There will be absolutely, positively no Smoking on the courses. Parking is $5/car. See you there. G

Comment

This Sunday, the 9th, 4-Mound will be open at 10:00 am and its going to be vera nice. Oh ya, Motorcycles are only 2 bucks. Check out the new picnic area while you're there. Thanks, Gordy.

Comment

Open Sunday the 16th, 10:00 am. $5/car. Jaymie's in Mizzou so roll me one. Gordy.

Comment

Open 8/29 & 30

Sat 11 to 7 and Sun 10 to 7. Sign up for the Cup. No late fees on site. $1 off your car with pre-reg. Toodry/no smoking on courses. $5/car: Study up for thr Cup!

Comment

Will 4 Mound be open this Sunday 9-13-09 or will there be a City Cup hangover that keeps the gate shut for a bit? I would love to come out this Sunday if it's going to be open.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                              Will 4 Mound be open this Sunday 9-13-09 or will there be a City Cup hangover that keeps the gate shut for a bit? I would love to come out this Sunday if it's going to be open.
                              Scott, give me a jingle if you do and you're looking for someone to throw with.

I doubt it will be open though, due to it being post-season and all.
                              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                                Scott, give me a jingle if you do and you're looking for someone to throw with.

I doubt it will be open though, due to it being post-season and all.
                                Count on Lyle and his negative psycology to get the gate open. How about 10:30? See you there. gordy.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X