X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6/13

The gate will be open EARLY tomorrow (before 9:00). The hiway is good. Burnett is icy and so is the drive in but any decent 2-wheel drive will make it fine. There's enough plowed parking for 15 cars easy. The afternoon entertainment will be the Seahawks at Our Nations Capitol @ 1:30. .... How'd the Vikings do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
      The gate will be open EARLY tomorrow (before 9:00). The hiway is good. Burnett is icy and so is the drive in but any decent 2-wheel drive will make it fine. There's enough plowed parking for 15 cars easy. The afternoon entertainment will be the Seahawks at Our Nations Capitol @ 1:30. .... How'd the Vikings do?
      The Vikings looked like the decided to play Pee Wee football.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Hawk Sunday

The wife and I will be watching the birds vs. birds at home in town tomorrow morning so we won't be opening up the Mound. See you in San Francisco.

Comment

• Super Sunday

Jaymie and I will be hosting our annual Super Bowl Party in the house at Four Mound. There will be food and drinks so no one will go without. Bring a Pot-Luck something if you can. Bring slippers or fluffy socks for in the house. Someone will be out there early to open up in the morning for sure if you want to get in some snow golf (I'll update the time)
          The game itself starts at 3:30 so be early enough to jump in on the $.25 Board or the $1.00 Board. There will also be the usual proposition sheets so give yourself some time to get your paperwork done. ($5, winner-take-all).
          How 'bout those San Francisco 49rs!

Comment

• Super Sunday

[QUOTE=Gordy #21004;132657]Jaymie and I will be hosting our annual Super Bowl Party in the house at Four Mound. There will be food and drinks so no one will go without. Bring a Pot-Luck something if you can. Bring slippers or fluffy socks for in the house. Someone will be out there early to open up in the morning for sure if you want to get in some snow golf (I'll update the time)
            The game itself starts at 3:30 so be early enough to jump in on the $.25 board
            GATES ARE OPEN Here's to a sixpack of 49ers Rings

Comment

• Deep snow

We'll be out tomorrow by 11:00 for playing and relaxing. The snow makes getting around difficult because you don't know if you'll break through or not. Free golf this Sunday if you want to give it a try.

Comment

• Open 2/24?

You open today Gordy? There much snow?

Comment

• We Were

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                  You open today Gordy? There much snow?
                  And there was. I was out there from Sat. afternoon on into Monday morning and didn't get back to the old computer here until now. Sorry I didn't post.

Comment

• @ Sat 3./3 at 1:00

I'm on my way out now to work on the course and watch the Zag game and will be on-site overnite. The gate will be open from as early in the morning as you can make it.
                    Bob and I will be hosting a St. Pats Day event on Sunday 3/17 and there's plenty to get ready so I'm on my way.

Comment

• Open this coming Saturday Gordy? I've got some fresh fish to initiate...
                      PDGA #42116

Comment

• Sat. 3/9

Sounds good to me. The courses are clearing up rapidly and I've cleared off some tees where the snow was deep ie. Hawk #17. The big pond is about half full and there are some small rivulets trickling down from the Hawk #4 area and alongside the access road and pooling up in the rocky area short and to the left of Hawk #18. Haven't seen much water elsewhere to report because the ground is thawed and it mostly soaks in. Wait till it rains.
                        I'm planning to be out there both Sat. and Sunday. I'll update the times later.

Comment

• I like it. I'll be there one of the days to warm up for St Patty's Day. What courses are we playing for the fund raiser?
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                            I like it. I'll be there one of the days to warm up for St Patty's Day. What courses are we playing for the fund raiser?
                            That will be Gordy's call as he knows the conditions out there better than anyone.
                            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Half The Format

Cape Fear in the Morning

Comment

• In the Morning

I'll be up and attem by 10:00. There's a pretty good forecast for sun and temps in the 50s. Courses will be open all afternoon if you want to catch some late rays. By 6:00 I'll be settling down to watch those upstart LMU Lions vs. Top Dawgs.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X