X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.P. View Post
    Just wondering if you were going to be out there today. If you already planning on it let me know.

Thanks
    Dear J.P., I'm just hitting the Cornflakes right now. I am going out by 1:30. Come on out if you want. Gordy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
      Dear J.P., I'm just hitting the Cornflakes right now. I am going out by 1:30. Come on out if you want. Gordy.
      Gordy you're open tomorrow right?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Yes

Want to be there by 10:00. Much to do.

Comment

• wondering if ur open sunday the 9th?

Comment

• Yea,

I was thinking about just going x-mas shopping tomorrow, but then D.C. called and I got sucked in. So, OK 10:00. Look for fire.

Comment

I was thinking about just going x-mas shopping tomorrow, but then D.C. called and I got sucked in. So, OK 10:00. Look for fire.
              Awesome, how's the snow situation there?
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Nada

Comment

Nada
                  That's perfect
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Snow Situation

You have much snow? I would guess so

Comment

• @9:20 Sat. nite

We just got back from there and there was about 1". It was snowing at the time so I suspect more will build up over nite. My son Tom says he's spending the nite up there tonight so the gate will be open early....and, yes, Tom says a lot of things. In any case we will be up there Sunday. Bring yer brooms.

Comment

• Not yet

It's almost 10:00 and I haven't made any moves yet. My sister needs to borrow a car so Jaymie and I are putting together a caravan of sorts to shuttle a car across town on the way to the Mound (and I need some breakfast). We'll be there by noon. Call if you need 363-1056. Gordy

Comment

• It gets even better

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                          It's almost 10:00 and I haven't made any moves yet. My sister needs to borrow a car so Jaymie and I are putting together a caravan of sorts to shuttle a car across town on the way to the Mound (and I need some breakfast). We'll be there by noon. Call if you need 363-1056. Gordy
                          Tom is actually there right now trying to finish the 56 beers from last night .That means the gate is open and you can cruise right in. Tom reports via our direct telephonic communication network that the snow stands at a solid 3"

Comment

• Free golf this Sat. 12/22

Come on out and test your snow skills. Sign up for Bob's Handicap or take on the course of your choice. Trails and signage are a little obscured right now so bring a guide. We're also going to have a gathering with food and cake for Jaymie's Birthday (39) so bring your

Comment

• on the Ninth Day of Christmas.....

My True Love Gave to Me , A Valkyrie in a Pine Tree... To all our old friends and new,,,,,Have a Very Merry Christmas. We will be closed this Sunday 12/23. Gordy and Jaymie

Comment

• Sunday 12/29/12

For those who are intrepid by nature I will have the gates open by 10:00 in the morning. If the depth of snow and the frigid temperatures overcome that same intrepitude and football by a hot woodstove seems a suitable alternative bring slippers. The Cowboys vs. RGIII will be the feature presentation starting at 5:00. The warm-up act is Hawks vs Rams @ 1:30.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X