X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets visit Hawks

But we'll be at the Mound by about 10:30. I think it's time to torch a big pile or two so if you like fire on a snowy day this might be the ticket. The other game of interest is 49rs vs.Lambs..... Does anyone know if you can get regular broadcast NFL games on a phone and patch them into a TV with s-cables or whatever? Beer for answers.

Comment

• Wintertime

Getting up in the rocks on some of the holes can be risky in freezing conditions. Hawk is the least treacherous; gentler hills, no cliffs. On Porcupine you can skip 9 thru 12 and head straight to the truck hole after 8 but that will only be 14 holes. Another alternative is to play Porky 1-9, Fear 7, and then finish on Hawk 11- 18. That would be 18 holes. There are shorter versions of all of them; you need to simply cut across and continue at select points. I'm on my way to see if I can get a fire started.

Comment

• Scales

I've found some discs but still not yours off to the far left of Fear 16. I gave up on it since it snowed but I think its all melted again and I'll look around some more. I'll be out tomorrow ,Sat, and I'll post the time when I know it. Sunday will be my regular hours starting at 10:00. Get a Grip!

Comment

• Now

I'll be there in about an hour and be open till towards 5:00.

Comment

• Good to know that you are going to be out there tomorrow. I'm trying to organize a trip out there as I type this. Hopefully I make it out there. Thanks for keeping the search on for that Force for me Gordy. I greatly appreciate it.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Open Saturday 11/24?

Hey just wondering if you were going to be out there on saturday?

Comment

• Yes, but

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                Hey just wondering if you were going to be out there on Saturday?
                We had a modest Friday at the Cafe so my staff will be in good shape to handle Saturday. I have to do some shopping for the Cafe in the morning so I expect 12o would be my best guess for early arrival at the Mound. I'll try to post as early as I can tomorrow to let you know.

Comment

• Thanks

Sounds great Gordy thanks

Comment

• Dont worry about me

I was hoping to get a couple people to go out there, but cant find anyone. Was anyone looking to play four mounds today?

Comment

• Late

I'll be there by 1:00. If you come out I'll give you a pass. Sorry for the delay. Gordy

Comment

• No worries

Don't open up just for me I cant find anyone else to head out with, and I dont want you to open up when Im not sure Im going to make it.

Comment

• I might want to play.

I'm thinking that I should venture out there tomorrow let us know how early we can come play.

Comment

• It's On!

Usual time Sunday. The courses are clean and fast.

Comment

• Sweet I think I might bundle up and head out today.

Comment

• Open today Sat 12/1

Just wondering if you were going to be out there today. If you already planning on it let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X