Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordy are you going to open the gates this weekend? I'd love to come bomb some discs on that driving range.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Last Sunday of September

We will be open. Smoking ban on courses. Plenty of fresh water. New mowing on Hawk #s 9 and 10 and on Jumanji #11. Lots of new mowing down in pond area. $5 per car and/or. We will not be open the following weekend of Oct. 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
        We will be open. Smoking ban on courses. Plenty of fresh water. New mowing on Hawk #s 9 and 10 and on Jumanji #11. Lots of new mowing down in pond area. $5 per car and/or. We will not be open the following weekend of Oct. 7th.
        What time are you opening the gates tomorrow? Got two fresh Four Mounds virgins to bring
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

• I'm thinking about hitting 4 mounds tomorrow myself, downriver kicked my butt today, so why not 4 mounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
            I'm thinking about hitting 4 mounds tomorrow myself, downriver kicked my butt today, so why not 4 mounds?
            I'll see you out there. Hopefully early so I can take the fresh meat out on the tour of two of the three 18's or Jumanji and one of the 18's.
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• 10:00

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
              What time are you opening the gates tomorrow? Got two fresh Four Mounds virgins to bring
              Sorry.....10:00

Comment

Sorry.....10:00
                Had a blast, warn out from playing Porcupine and then Fear. I'm sure that everyone that came out with me is going to want to come back as soon as they can. Thanks again guys!
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• There is a lost red valkyrie on hole 23 jumani. It hyzered out about halfway to the intended basket, prob right after the watering station.

Comment

• Are you going to be open for play this Sunday the 14th? I finally got a Sunday off of work.
                    Last edited by NFL8ABLD8; October 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Gordy you going to open the gates on Sunday? Scott W and I are thinking it's time to get a Four Mounds round in.
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Hey, Stu

Sorry for not getting back to you in time. We got back from vacation on 10/8 to find our computer had gone T.U. Besides that I've been watching all the baseball playoffs (Hail S.F. Giants) and by the time Jaymie shopped around for a replacement computer I had forgotten my password. Just remembered it this morning so here I am. Talk to you soon. Gordy

Comment

• I can't believe the Giants swept the Tigers. That was the most uneventful World Series in recent memory (with the extra innings win yesterday aside). I think we are going to shoot to make it out this weekend, or at least, I am.
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Gordy, you opening up the gates tomorrow for us adventuresome disc golfers?
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Dead Again

Stu, this time it was the modem out of the loop. We were getting e-mail but couldn't access the nternet..........Back again....We had Griff and his crew out last Sunday and they got the tees on Hawk and Fear raked up. Thanks, guys.....This coming Sunday we expect a high of 37 F. but will be out there anyway futzing around. (I thought Pablo's three taters in game one gave the Tigers and the baseball world a serious reality check. That the Giants faced elimination in 6 previous games and went on to sweep tells a story that will be forever retold.).........Are you ready for some football?

Comment

Stu, this time it was the modem out of the loop. We were getting e-mail but couldn't access the nternet..........Back again....We had Griff and his crew out last Sunday and they got the tees on Hawk and Fear raked up. Thanks, guys.....This coming Sunday we expect a high of 37 F. but will be out there anyway futzing around. (I thought Pablo's three taters in game one gave the Tigers and the baseball world a serious reality check. That the Giants faced elimination in 6 previous games and went on to sweep tells a story that will be forever retold.).........Are you ready for some football?
                                I'm always ready for cold weather golf. It just means that I get to drink Schnapps and Hot Chocolate. I'm also ready for football, who are the Sea Chickens playing this weekend?
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X