X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow in FSP?

Just wondering if anyone is heading to Far. State Park from Spokane -- WOuld love to go, and have a little gas money

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      Just wondering if anyone is heading to Far. State Park from Spokane -- WOuld love to go, and have a little gas money

Thanks
      wrong forum, wrong course

Comment

• I'm heading to the mound tomorrow about 1030

Comment

• Hey Scales,

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          Thank you Gordy. Always awesome out there. Hope to see that Force I lost. There were two others lost out there today. A Yellow Star Whippet on Jumanji hole 7. It was on the big hyzer out around all the tree's and disapeared. A Yellow Blizzard Boss on Jumanji 4. It was a good drive about 80% to the tee and then hid somewhere in those bushes that littered the fairway. And then my Force on Jumanji 25 that traveled all the way down the fairway and starting hyzering hard into that tall grass. Never throwing a green disc again on a hole that is littered with tall green grass. Lesson learned.
          I took the mower and cleared out some considerable tall green grass in an attempt to find your Force that hyzed out on Jumanji #25 but I couldn't find it. When you come back it will be a lot easier for you to continue your search.

Comment

• Open times?

Never played your courses but have heard a lot. Would like to play but not sure when your open. Am I right in assuming your open only on Sundays? I see there is a $5 a car fee (no prob) and any info would be great. Thanks!!

Comment

• Disc Noid

Keep following this post for available times. Sundays are typical but I will be at the Cup this Sunday in town.

Comment

• Aug. 5th

We will be open by about !0o. It'll be freakin hot. We have water and ice. No smoking on the courses. I'll get the coolers out too. It's always possible to cut out a few holes on any of the courses or make up your own. We do it all the time. Play to the shade.

Comment

• It's either late in the week or early for Sunday but here's the story

There was a lot of stuff at different courses going on Sat. but 4-mound will still do the Sunday thing in the morning. I got out on the mower on Tues. and opened up many many holes. The ones in the deep cool green grass look REAL nice. There's stocked coolers and a new set of water features out near lot 'B' and up on Stimpi Ridge. After it all come douse your toes in the oakie hot tub (cold). Still $5/car so car pool and save a few. No smoking on the courses. Thank you. and I'll have another

Comment

• Won't be open this weekend

It's too blame hot and we're going to head north where it's a little cooler. Have a great weekend.

Comment

• TOMORROW

We will be open tomorrow at about 10:00. Didn't get to post last week. Sorry about that.....We'll have a few tri city folks and some others so come on out.

Comment

• I will be there, too... I was told I needed to check it out!!

Comment

• Jaymie's at Crystal Mountain

....So I had to go party with all her waitresses till late tonight. I am pooted out but by God I'll have 4-mound open by 10:00 in the morning. It'll be a hot one I 'spect, so I got the coolers set out Sat. PM. Smoking is not allowed on the courses, so don't pull out those lighters or matches. There's just too much dry tinder.....I'll get the redneck hot tub chilled out for after your round. 49rs and Packers @ 5:00. I might want to catch some of that.

Comment

• Actually

It's baseball at 5:00, Giants and Dodgers on ESPN. 49rs and Packers are at 1:00 and its not telecast around here. That gives me a little more twilight time at the Mound. There's a chance of thunder and lightning in the forecast through the afternoon. A little rain with that would settle the dust and put a shine on things.

Comment

• Are you open Saturday 9/22/12?

Comment

• Washington State Series Finals 9/22-23/12

Originally posted by fasterisbetter View Post
                                Are you open Saturday 9/22/12?
                                The Four Mound Team will be in Tri Cities that weekend and I'm on it...so no 4-mound that weekend.........................Besides that I want to thank all those who have respected the smoking ban in place on our courses and to those of you who didn't I'll be there by 10:00 this Sunday morning to let you out of the barn...............There's some fresh cutting on Fear #2 and Fear #17 and some pretty decent mowing all around. The gravity-flow water system is functioning out on the west side so soak your shirt or get a fresh drink of water..................The Driving Range is in good order so tee it up a few times before you hit the links. Ten is my target time. .....Niners and Lions are on TV Sunday evening so I'll want to be wrapped up by 5:00 or 5:30. Had a good summer. Thanks a lot! Gordy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X