X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon. June 18th--The Champ and His Chums

The gates will be open by 2:00. Tony Costanzo is hosting the Drive Clinic with your instructors Kenny and the WinnieCrew . Rec play will be available from 2:00 pm on. You must register either as a participant in the drive clinic ($20) or as a spectator ($3) to get in. Smoking will not be allowed out on the courses but will be permitted in the close-in camping area aka parking area. Come and get your custom instruction from Kenny Climo, Will Shusterick and Dave Feldberg.

Comment

• Awesome.
      Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

• Damn why do I have a job. I would love to have been able to go to this.

Comment

• Hey, Combo

Originally posted by cffcombo View Post
          Damn why do I have a job. I would love to have been able to go to this.
          You just don't have you're priorities straight. I know three guys who quit their jobs to make this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
            You just don't have you're priorities straight. I know three guys who quit their jobs to make this one.
            U gonna be open this sunday the 17th?

Comment

• Yes

Just do it.

Comment

• Open tomorrow Gordy?
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• driving clinic thanks

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                  The gates will be open by 2:00. Tony Costanzo is hosting the Drive Clinic with your instructors Kenny and the WinnieCrew . Rec play will be available from 2:00 pm on. You must register either as a participant in the drive clinic ($20) or as a spectator ($3) to get in. Smoking will not be allowed out on the courses but will be permitted in the close-in camping area aka parking area. Come and get your custom instruction from Kenny Climo, Will Shusterick and Dave Feldberg.
                  The clinic was fantastic, more information than my brain could handle. Best fathers day present I could ask for next to a practice basket. The champ was awesome to watch, and Dave spent most of the evening standing in front of drives with total disregard for his life (in some cases) the Kid couldn't make it but the Texan spent personal one-on-one tome with many who were in need. Awesome time and great hosts. Too bad the weather couldn't be as accommodating for rounds prior to the lesson.

Tony thanks for setting it up, Thanks Gordy and Four Mounds for hosting, and thanks pros for staying late and signing everything put in front of them.

Next question: when is the next clinic? Anyone have a connection to Nate Doss and team Discraft that can get him up any time soon? just wondering
                  Last edited by bstullis; June 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• That's a lot of questions!

First things first. Open tomorrow, Sunday 24th @ 10:00. Throw to the mowed part or roll neked in the flowers. The Driving Clinic sign is still out front at the gate and the driving range is still all set up, but Messier Doss has not returned my call........There's a lot of new mowing and it sure needs it. I'm thinking of having an event on all three courses and calling it something like the Four Mound Rebound, ie. first round in the evening on Cape Fear, two rounds the next day on Porcupine and the Hawk; camping, music, food. You get the idea. I'll only need all new signs, more benches, a crap load of NO SMOKING signs, a band and a caterer. No biggee. I'll just snap my fingers.....See you tomorrow. It's beautiful out there. Gordy.

Comment

• Thank you Gordy. Always awesome out there. Hope to see that Force I lost. There were two others lost out there today. A Yellow Star Whippet on Jumanji hole 7. It was on the big hyzer out around all the tree's and disapeared. A Yellow Blizzard Boss on Jumanji 4. It was a good drive about 80% to the tee and then hid somewhere in those bushes that littered the fairway. And then my Force on Jumanji 25 that traveled all the way down the fairway and starting hyzering hard into that tall grass. Never throwing a green disc again on a hole that is littered with tall green grass. Lesson learned.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Four Mound will be open July 1st, Sunday. I'll confirm the time in the morning. It'll be interesting to see what the weather does tomorrow as sprinkles and thunderstorms are in the forecast. Generally the cool and moist conditions have kept the fairways and greens cushy . Get outa town!

Comment

• It's now 10:45

Gate will be open by noon. Enjoy.

Comment

• This Sunday

It will be hotter than Dogbreath but Four Mound will be open this Sunday. Due to the weather ALL SMOKING is prohibited out on any of the courses. You can smoke in the parking and Tourney Central areas only. There is plenty of fresh cold water at Tourney Central and the coolers will be out on the course. If you play Porcupine there are water lines to it that we can pressure up and you will have running water at tee #7 and # 14 as well as Final 10 # 8( the one with all the ropes).......Tomorrow (Sat.) we will be open at 5:00 pm to accommodate a group from Calgary. I will give you a deal on your car fee considering the late hour but i can assure you the early evening hours at the Mound in the summertime is about as good as it gets.

Comment

• Good Morning!

We're still playing house in town. We're going to get some breakfast and then we will be on our way. I'll have the gate open by 12:30. BTW there is really no smoking allowed on the courses. Coolers are out. Water can be turned on for Porcupine. Saw a rattler yesterday. Be careful. I've gotten a little behind on mowing but with cooler temperatures I'll get back on it.

Comment

• JUly 22nd

10:00. HB work party helpers free. Thanks an awful lot.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X