Clear All

• I'll pick the flowers

Jaymie will meet you down by the pond

Comment

• Gonna be great on sunday ill be out with a carload by 11

Comment

• ROGER THAT!

Comment

• Have fun out there everybody! I'm down in the Tri-City heat for my 8 year old nephew's birthday party, doing my part getting him into the sport with the two 150 class discs I got him.
          SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Downriver Open this Weekend

Jaymie and I will be participating in the DRO this coming Sat. and Sun. I will let you know if there will be any twilight action at 4-mound after the events in town this wkend. Good luck to everyone playing the DRO.

Comment

• Sat. & Sun.

Tomorrow (Sat.) I'm trying to get there by 2:00. I'll be continuing course preparations for LCO and doing some more firewood splitting. There's a nice pile in the patio underway for the campers.
              Sunday I'll be out as early as possible (pre 10:00) for a full day. Come out either day for some fun in the Sun. G.

Comment

• Are you gonna try and have the mound open on both sat and sun for the weeks coming into the LCO. Some of us need some more course kbowledge to have a chance LOL.

Combo

Comment

• Women's Global Hangover

Jaymie says Shawna is coming out to the Mound with the T-Cities girls today. If that's not enough to motivate you to come on out too, well, Jub will be there too.
                  It's only 8:30 now and we're just starting to wash the strawberries and pop the champagne(and coffee). Give us till about 11:30 to get open or check in here for an update or call 363-1056.
                  Lately it seems the fab thing to do is to play Jumanji, take a break to commiserate, and then top it off with a quick Final "10".
                  After dusk we'll run down to The Taste of India for some tastiness.

Comment

• This weekend

Four Mound will be open for play this weekend. On Sunday I plan to be open by 10:00. For Sat. I will post back here to give an approximate time. Between now and the LCO all the car fees collected will be donated to the Pro Purse......
                    The wind is drying things out fast and there is dry grass under the green grass pretty much everywhere. Please confine your smoking to the gravel parking lot or the core camping area. Thank you.

Comment

• Nice, sounds fun I might try to make it Sat but Sun im playing the Deer Creek tourney.

Comment

• Nooner

For tomorrow I'm shooting to get er open by noon. I'll post again when i am more certain. Gordy

Comment

• This week

There will be personnel on hand at 4-mound in the afternoon each day this week. Today I'll try to get there by 3:00. Check with Wayne to see if he'll be there earlier. On Wednesday I'll be there by by 1:00 or so and there will be others on hand. I'll post a time for Thurs. as it comes.

Comment

• Four Mound DGR has become a kinder and gentler place (not the course), especially the access road, check it out and enjoy!

Comment

• Resting

Four Mound is in recovery and will be closed this weekend. Till next time. Gordy

Comment

• Sunday Next

As usual; 10:00. Butts on benches.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X