Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the main pond

Comment

• Gordy, your going to be open on Sunday correct?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Right again

Correct

Comment

• Open tomorrow? april 1st?

if so what is you ETA?

Comment

• Dont think the Mound will be open. Tom don did graduate from basic training this weekend. But who am I to say. Go work at Downriver! ;]

Comment

• April Fools

Originally posted by Deron#31677 View Post
              Dont think the Mound will be open. Tom don did graduate from basic training this weekend. But who am I to say. Go work at Downriver! ;]
              ...The Mound will be open 4/1 by 10:30, rain or shine. Nubin, call me if you're going out earlier than that, so I can get a jump on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                ...The Mound will be open 4/1 by 10:30, rain or shine. Nubin, call me if you're going out earlier than that, so I can get a jump on it.
                That's perfect Gordy thanks

Comment

• Easter Sunday?

Comment

• First a nice slab of ham and some pancakes.

I'm just back from seeing my boy Tom graduate from US Army Basic Training at Ft. Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. I'm still just getting my bearings back here. The Mound will be open Easter. I'm planning on 11:00 but call if you're planning for earlier. If someone wants to plan an Easter Egg hunt be my guest.

Comment

• This just in

Four Mound will be open by about 1:00 this Sat. Car full of duffers still only $5. Smoking advisory in effect. Gate will close by 7:30 or so. G

Comment

• Today the 15th

It's already 9:30 and my first cup of coffee is still in front of me. Give me a little time to get organized and I'll be there I'm going to get the ropes on Final 10 # 8 whipped back into shape and do some landscaping on Porky #7. The main pond has filled up about 75% so the holes that play around there have a bona-fide H2O hazard...........mmmmm. gooood coffee. See you @ 11:00 G.

Comment

• Thanks for the great play and warm welcome today Gordy. My friend Fred and i had been reading about the courses for a while and loved playing jumanji. we will definitely be back out.

Jon " Combo"

Comment

• Couldn't make it out today unfortunately but thanks a ton for the excellent hospitality yesterday Gordy (and Jaime), we had a blast!
                            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Sunday, April 22

The forecast calls for 76 and sunny this coming Sunday. I am planning on getting the gate open by 10. (S. Teck) found the disc at the cattle pen. This one's gonna be $2. Gordy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                                The forecast calls for 76 and sunny this coming Sunday. I am planning on getting the gate open by 10. (S. Teck) found the disc at the cattle pen. This one's gonna be $2. Gordy
                                The cattle pen huh? Wow right where we drove first... Well good to know.... I hope I get the kiss with those flowers.
                                SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X