X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open again

Yea, it's muddy, but open none-the-less. Target time is 10:00. Fire as usual., Gordy

Comment

• U gonna be open this Sunday march fourth?

Comment

• yes

I'm still getting to my first cup of coffee right now and then I'll head out. I'm shooting for 10:30. There's still lots of snow cover, but with the warmer weather there'll be lots of slush and mud. Please park in the main lot. Thanks, G

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
          I'm still getting to my first cup of coffee right now and then I'll head out. I'm shooting for 10:30. There's still lots of snow cover, but with the warmer weather there'll be lots of slush and mud. Please park in the main lot. Thanks, G
          Gordy

For the first possible 60 degree day I think I should let me open the gate and leave money in the clubhouse

Comment

• That day being today Friday 6/9

Comment

• Originally posted by Nubin View Post
              That day being today Friday 6/9
              How's the snow out there Tim? Since you seem to be the only person I know that's playing out there at the moment. I'm trying to bring some virgin meat out there this weekend.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Sun, sun, sun, here we come.

Sorry I missed your message from earlier today. Don't you guys have jobs? I will try to post early tomorrow regarding tomorrow(Sat.) The mound will be open fer sure on Sunday by 10:30.

Comment

• Today

I plan to be at the Mound by 1:30 today. For those who want to know. Pretty much all of the tees and greens are clear. The ground is SOFT. The pond is rising but I don't think it will fill this year.

Comment

I plan to be at the Mound by 1:30 today. For those who want to know. Pretty much all of the tees and greens are clear. The ground is SOFT. The pond is rising but I don't think it will fill this year.

what about today, sunday the 11th?

Comment

• Yeah, the virgin blood I was going to bring to the Mounds on Sunday was afraid of a little tsunami. What a bunch of poons.
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                        Yeah, the virgin blood I was going to bring to the Mounds on Sunday was afraid of a little tsunami. What a bunch of poons.

too bad it turned out to be pretty nice. winds were blowing and we got hailed on for less than 5 minutes but other than that it was fairly dry except for the muddy low spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nubin View Post
                          too bad it turned out to be pretty nice. winds were blowing and we got hailed on for less than 5 minutes but other than that it was fairly dry except for the muddy low spots.
                          Yeah, it's exactly what I was saying while they were at my house bitching about the weather. Thats what rain gear and umbrellas are for
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Gordy, you going to be open for a soggy and squishy round on Sunday?
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Yes

Yes, you poons.

Comment

Yes, you poons.
                                Ha, I'll see you there. I won't be very poonish. Should I bring my golden retriever for the temporary water hazards or are they not that deep yet.
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X