X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
    yes stu the MOUNDS will BE OPEN and gordy says make sure that IPA is cold and he will make sure there is a hot fire for later !!
    Well thanks Joe. The beer will be cold and I'll be at the gate at 10 on the dot.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• 10:00 on the dot?

If I bust it to be there by 100:00 on the dot and you're not there yet it's gonna be 2 beers. Also, all car fees collected will go to the Sekani Benefit Fund. If you guys want to play Skins or other side games and donate winnings to the Fund like we did last week more the better!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
        If I bust it to be there by 100:00 on the dot and you're not there yet it's gonna be 2 beers. Also, all car fees collected will go to the Sekani Benefit Fund. If you guys want to play Skins or other side games and donate winnings to the Fund like we did last week more the better!!!
        Excellent thanks gordy! We plan to be out there at 10 also and can't wait to try your dumplings also!
        SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• We had a blast out there yesterday Gordy. Jumanji was quite an adventure! Thanks for the great course and also for guiding us around!!
          SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Jumanji

This course has been played in PDGA B-tiers and A-tiers a whole bunch of times. The best players in the world have been through here as well as those who are just at the cut-off line of the rating-propagating field. This course and the others all have a solid data base of PDGA play. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to have Jumanji listed as a distinct course where you can input your scores and get a corresponding rating response. There is only one hole strictly on Jumanji only and that is, you guessed it, Peckerwood. You have my permission to pursue having Jumanji PDGA listed. Thanks for the inquiry, Gordy

Comment

• Sunday 12/11

I recommend playing the Super Porcupine; First three holes of the Final '10', the middle 12 holes of the original Porcupine, and the last 3 holes of the 'Final 10'. The gates will be open by 10:00 and there'll be a fire going. We're still donating all the car fees to the Sekani Benefit. More is better. Hope the sun shines. Gordy

Comment

• Will 4 Mound be open this weekend? Thinking about keeping our sunday tradition alive...

Comment

• are you planning on being up there tomorrow?? we are tentatively planning on coming up, will the gate be oppen?

Comment

• Today

Stimpi will be there by 11:30 and will act as host until I get there. Thanks for asking. Gordy

Comment

• Will you be open this saturday 12/31/2011?

Comment

• Sunday Jan. 8th, 4o and mostly sunny

Open @ 10:00 Get it on, bang a gong.

Comment

• MLK

Four Mound will be closed this weekend Jan. 14th, 15th & 16th. Enjoy thr cold. See you Tuesday, Gordy

Comment

• Nfc sunday

There will be an open house on Sunday at my house to watch the 49rs vs. the NY Giants. The game starts at 3:30. There will be beer and burgers provided. Bring pop and chips or whatever. I am going to 4-mound tomorrow to do snowplowing. If you can make it, it'll be a free day, please just clear off a few teepads. I don't know how deep the snow is yet so be prepared. Depending on conditions tomorrow I may open up Sunday by about 10:00. Go Niners!

Comment

• Update for NFC Sunday

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                              There will be an open house on Sunday at my house to watch the 49rs vs. the NY Giants. The game starts at 3:30. There will be beer and burgers provided. Bring pop and chips or whatever. I am going to 4-mound tomorrow to do snowplowing. If you can make it, it'll be a free day, please just clear off a few teepads. I don't know how deep the snow is yet so be prepared. Depending on conditions tomorrow I may open up Sunday by about 10:00. Go Niners!
                              The snow is not too deep(5-6") and plowing the road in from Burnett was fairly routine. Burnett itself is clear as is Four Mound Rd. (and well sanded on the hill). The road out to the Hawk lot is clear and some parking is cleared out there and around Tourny Central. My target time to open tomorrow is 10:00 and there will be a fire somewhere.
                              The football game is at 3:30 and we will have an open house in town @ 422 W. 33rd. Giants fans welcome too. 363-1056. Go 9rs. Gordy

Comment

• Sun. Feb. 12th

Four Mound will be open tomorrow and the welcome mat will be out for visitors on the usual basis. I have some extra beer left from Super Bowl and will bring it on out to enjoy by the fire. I urge caution before driving out to the remote lots(soft ground) but the road in is solid and the parking lot at Tourney Central is a little sloppy but you won't have trouble.-------On the courses the snow is very much crusted over and there has been no trampling and compacting so all the tees, fairways and greens are very playable. Be careful if you get up into the rocks, please. It'd be good to see some faces after about 6 weeks of not much happinin. Gordy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X