Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to make it as my ride fell thru. Unless someone in the valley is heading up and I can catch a ride.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Does Jumanji have unique holes or is it just 9 holes of the other three courses?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Does Jumanji have unique holes or is it just 9 holes of the other three courses?
        Pretty sure it is composed of holes from the three other courses.
        -

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Does Jumanji have unique holes or is it just 9 holes of the other three courses?
          I'm pretty sure he's asking if Jumaji has any holes that are "Jumanji only" holes. It does but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 Jumanji only hole and I think it's hole 21 perhaps. Gordy calls it Peckerwood and everyone has an opinion on it. For the most part though it's a mix of Cape Fear and Hawk mostly with 5 or so Porky holes. Hope that's along the lines of what you were looking for.

Comment

• on my way

It's blessed Sunday again. I'll be open in about 45 minutes. Its a lot cooler but still NO smoking out on the course. Still only $5/car. Get outta town! G.

Comment

• Sunday, Oct. 23rd

The gate will be open by about 10:00 am. The dust has settled down and fall is in the air. We'll have a fire in the patio pit to take off the chill.

Comment

• Open

Tomorrow, Nov. 5, I will have the gate open by 11:00. I won't be there much past dusk, so come on up early to get your rounds in.

Comment

• This Sunday

Fall Photo Day. Come meet Jason Denver. Anyone who can pipe in a telecast of the 49rs-Giants game is in for free. There will be fire. Just like old times. Gordy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                    Fall Photo Day. Come meet Jason Denver. Anyone who can pipe in a telecast of the 49rs-Giants game is in for free. There will be fire. Just like old times. Gordy
                    Is he a relative of John Denver "Rocky Mtn High, Colorado"

Comment

• Denver

Originally posted by tomw View Post
                      Is he a relative of John Denver "Rocky Mtn High, Colorado"
                      He's the photographer and he took some Rocky Mountain High pictures of the old yellow truck on the Truck Hole on Porcupine. And we played some skins. Gordy

Comment

• This Sunday

Four Mound will be open by about 10:00 am tomorrow. All the courses are open and maintained. Always a fire. Heat and shelter if the weather is acting up. 100% of the car fees collected will go directly to the dedicated Sekani Fund.or bring the coco. Gordy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                          Four Mound will be open by about 10:00 am tomorrow. All the courses are open and maintained. Always a fire. Heat and shelter if the weather is acting up. 100% of the car fees collected will go directly to the dedicated Sekani Fund.or bring the coco. Gordy.
                          Any plans to be open this coming Sunday? My buddy's bday is that day and we were hoping to play FM if at all possible!

Also, wondering what the signage situation currently is? I've only played Hawk, well most of it, so we will be in need of signage/map/well hydrated guide? to traverse your wonderland successfully.
                          Last edited by Simmeltron; November 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM.
                          -

Comment

• Gordy, please open the gates for me on Sunday. I'm bringing virgin meat to test their disc golf mettle against your courses./
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• So I'll sweeten the pot with a delicious Ipa of your choice if you open up on Sunday. I really hope that you will take the bribe.

Stu.
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                                So I'll sweeten the pot with a delicious Ipa of your choice if you open up on Sunday. I really hope that you will take the bribe.

Stu.
                                yes stu the MOUNDS will BE OPEN and gordy says make sure that IPA is cold and he will make sure there is a hot fire for later !!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X