X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Sunday 7/24

I plan to be open by 10:00. I pretty much have to mow the whole darn thing AGAIN. Jumanji is still in the best shape along with the Final 10. There's some new mowing on the early Hawk holes but the lower holes on Hawk and on Porcupine need work. It'll be hot this weekend so I'll get the coolers out onto the course. As you go around there is a lot of cool green grass to help break up the heat. Many of the trees along the fairways have had their lower branches trimmed so there is actually more shade than before and less eye poking getting discs out from under low branches.

Comment

• 3 in 1 ?

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      What about the 31st of July? Is it humanly possible to play all three courses in a day? Also, is there camping nearbye?
      I don't know about that. Depends on the heat. I'll have coolers out.

Comment

• Running late

I'm still an hour from arrival. The coolers are already out, though. Hope this tardiness doesn't pooch your plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
          I'm still an hour from arrival. The coolers are already out, though. Hope this tardiness doesn't pooch your plans.
          Ended up getting sidetracked and couldn't make it out that far on Sunday anyways. Thanks for all the status updates, though, Gordy.

By the way, how does your cooler system work? Keep them filled with water or something? I always try to have ample bee...errrr water available. But having an on-course hydration supply would sure be excellent to fill up my bottle if that is the case!!
          -

Comment

• It's the water

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
            Ended up getting sidetracked and couldn't make it out that far on Sunday anyways. Thanks for all the status updates, though, Gordy.

By the way, how does your cooler system work? Keep them filled with water or something? I always try to have ample bee...errrr water available. But having an on-course hydration supply would sure be excellent to fill up my bottle if that is the case!!
            I started by putting Sierra Nevada Torpedo on tap in the coolers but it went flat too fast. So now I just put in fresh water.
            On the Hawk you'll see a cooler at #4 and #13. On Fear at #14 and a faucet @ #18. On Porcupine there's a faucet at #7, a cooler at #10, Faucet at #15.
            Jumanji has a cooler at #6, one toward the green on #9, one right after #13, one at #19, one in the fairway of #23 and running water at the end. On a hot day you have to let the faucets run for a while for the water to cool down....... or just take a hot shower. There is now a cold 300 gal. body chiller at tourny central on a little deck. Turn on the cold water and give it a try.

Comment

• Four Mound not available

This weekend and next Four Mound will not be available. Have fun at the Vadar.

Comment

• Hot Time

The Mound will be open today by about 10:00. There is plenty of fresh water to load up on, sprinklers to cool down in and coolers on the course. Park on the green grass or in the parking lot. no no no no smoking on the course. Keep it at Tourny central please.

Comment

• Hello Gordy, Me and some friends would like to come up from Pullman and throw on Sunday September 4th. Any chance you will be open that day?

Thanks

Comment

• Hey Gordy, Do you know if you will be open Sun Sept 11? Still trying to make it out.

Comment

• I'm also interested in playing tomorrow.

Comment

• Today

Sean, I'm on my way shortly. no no no no no no smoking on the course. Keep it at Tourny Central, please. Sorry for the late notice,; we have relatives in town and are working things out. Hope you can make it out anyway. Thanks for the inquiry. G.

Comment

• Hey Gordy,

I got some friends that are wondering if you guys are gonna be open this weekend the 10th and 11th?

Thanks

Comment

• Gordy!

So I haven't been out there in a while. I believe that you need to open the gate for Sunday play. I will gladly bring you some libation of your choice.

Stuart
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Open Sunday

I'll be chuggin to get out early Sunday 9/11 to beat the heat. I'm thinkin 9:00 but 10:00 fer sure

Comment

• Woot! See you out there. :-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X