Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmornin, any chance 4Mound is going to be open today?
    -

Comment

• Up from the swamp!

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
      Gordy- how are the water levels out there? I lost my favorite PD on hole 1, Hawk and I was wondering if the pond has started to dry up. Given the weather that we had today, I'm going to bet that's a no
      Your disc has been recovered.
      I'm doing Father's Day stuff today. Sorry to say 4-mound won't be open. I plan to get out tomorrow in the early afternoon for some catch up on the house and other course related things. I'll update specific times as Monday unwinds. G.

Comment

• Monday

We're open and you can come on up. See you there. G.

Comment

• June 26th, Sunday

I'll be open early, 10:00 for sure. A lot of folks are up at the Beast so there should be plenty of room. Please no smoking on the courses now.
          I plan to have running water in place out on the far west side (lot B) in time for the Cup. At present there is running water available on Final 10 #8, Final 10 #6 and Porcupine #15 (the uphill diagonal hole) You just need to remember to open up the upright valve next to the green at Porky #18.

Comment

• what days if any will you be open this fourth of july weekend? we all want to play before the cup

Comment

• Tune up for the Cup

Both Sunday and the 4th this weekend. 10:00 am each day. She's looking good but i gots mowin ta do. Big time NO SMOKING on the course. Lots of fresh cold water for everyone. If you havn't been up in a while you'll like what you see. $5/ car. Pack it in , pack it out. Thanks fer askin . Gordy ps We'll be doin the burgs and dogs on Sunday so bring somthin for the coals.

Comment

• I know Cup is this weekend, any idea when will be open lateer July and August?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  I know Cup is this weekend, any idea when will be open lateer July and August?
                  Almost every Sunday.
                  Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• How about the 17th(this Sun?)

Comment

• Next week yes

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                      How about the 17th(this Sun?)
                      Sorry, not this weekend.

Comment

• Foo, prob only one I could make this month. Eventually..... :-)

Comment

• What about the 31st of July? Is it humanly possible to play all three courses in a day? Also, is there camping nearbye?
                          Last edited by JR Stengele; July 18th, 2011, 08:15 AM.
                          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• I know that I have gotten Porcupine, Cape Fear and the final ten layout done in one day. I couldn't imagine trying to play that with Hawk and Jumanji as well. That would be marathon golf.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                              What about the 31st of July? Is it humanly possible to play all three courses in a day? Also, is there camping nearbye?
                              Start early, bring your Gators, bring lunch and beverages, three pairs of socks, and your determination.

Almost a guarantee of a good nights sleep.

Riverside State Park is the closest camping.
                              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Any plans to be open this weekend Gordy? Thanks.
                                -

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X