Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmornin, any chance 4Mound is going to be open today?
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Up from the swamp!

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
      Gordy- how are the water levels out there? I lost my favorite PD on hole 1, Hawk and I was wondering if the pond has started to dry up. Given the weather that we had today, I'm going to bet that's a no
      Your disc has been recovered.
      I'm doing Father's Day stuff today. Sorry to say 4-mound won't be open. I plan to get out tomorrow in the early afternoon for some catch up on the house and other course related things. I'll update specific times as Monday unwinds. G.

Comment

• Monday

We're open and you can come on up. See you there. G.

Comment

• June 26th, Sunday

I'll be open early, 10:00 for sure. A lot of folks are up at the Beast so there should be plenty of room. Please no smoking on the courses now.
          I plan to have running water in place out on the far west side (lot B) in time for the Cup. At present there is running water available on Final 10 #8, Final 10 #6 and Porcupine #15 (the uphill diagonal hole) You just need to remember to open up the upright valve next to the green at Porky #18.

Comment

• what days if any will you be open this fourth of july weekend? we all want to play before the cup

Comment

• Tune up for the Cup

Both Sunday and the 4th this weekend. 10:00 am each day. She's looking good but i gots mowin ta do. Big time NO SMOKING on the course. Lots of fresh cold water for everyone. If you havn't been up in a while you'll like what you see. $5/ car. Pack it in , pack it out. Thanks fer askin . Gordy ps We'll be doin the burgs and dogs on Sunday so bring somthin for the coals.

Comment

• I know Cup is this weekend, any idea when will be open lateer July and August?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  I know Cup is this weekend, any idea when will be open lateer July and August?
                  Almost every Sunday.
                  Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• How about the 17th(this Sun?)

Comment

• Next week yes

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                      How about the 17th(this Sun?)
                      Sorry, not this weekend.

Comment

• Foo, prob only one I could make this month. Eventually..... :-)

Comment

• What about the 31st of July? Is it humanly possible to play all three courses in a day? Also, is there camping nearbye?
                          Last edited by JR Stengele; July 18th, 2011, 08:15 AM.
                          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• I know that I have gotten Porcupine, Cape Fear and the final ten layout done in one day. I couldn't imagine trying to play that with Hawk and Jumanji as well. That would be marathon golf.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                              What about the 31st of July? Is it humanly possible to play all three courses in a day? Also, is there camping nearbye?
                              Start early, bring your Gators, bring lunch and beverages, three pairs of socks, and your determination.

Almost a guarantee of a good nights sleep.

Riverside State Park is the closest camping.
                              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Any plans to be open this weekend Gordy? Thanks.
                                SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X