X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    I'm going to HB this morning for some work. Come on down there with some rakes and that'll get me out of there quicker. Otherwise I'm shooting for

1:00. If anyone brings a weed wacker to either HB or 4-M I'll waive the car fee. Ninkasi
    In fact if anyone can wack around tees or pins I'll try to get you in early. 363-1056
    Hah, Ninkasi is great. I take it that Total Domination that Esatchel and I brought you a few weeks ago was delicious. I'll try and find some Tricerahops for you. That's my favorite of the Ninkasi IPA's
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• So I wasn't able to muster the troops to make it out to Four Mound Yesterday, still hoping to play today though...

Comment

• Sun.

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
        So I wasn't able to muster the troops to make it out to Four Mound Yesterday, still hoping to play today though...
        It's 9:30 now. I'll be open in 40 min.

Comment

• Open Tuesday

You can get your practice round in today. Bob is there working in the main house. Please check with him on arrival and give him the car fee. I'll be out there in the afternoon.

Comment

• Open Wednesday

It's early now and I need to run some business errands before I go out to open the gate. I'm thinking 11:00. I will post back here later this morning to confirm or amend that time.
            For Thursday I have cleared my schedule out in order to be open all day. I'm thinking 10:00 but I'll post back here again to confirm. Gordy.

Comment

It's early now and I need to run some business errands before I go out to open the gate. I'm thinking 11:00. I will post back here later this morning to confirm or amend that time.
              For Thursday I have cleared my schedule out in order to be open all day. I'm thinking 10:00 but I'll post back here again to confirm. Gordy.
              Bob will have the gate open by 9:00 am. I'll be out a little later. G

Comment

• Open Trursday

Here's yer update. 11:00. Open all day. Bring a weed whacker and get in free. Time's a wastin.G

Comment

• Sunday 6/12

I'll be open . I'll post up the opening time in the morning. Cue up for the Cup.

Comment

I'll be open . I'll post up the opening time in the morning. Cue up for the Cup.
                    I,m on my way. Will be open in about 45 minutes. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Hi Gordy,
                      Have the tee markers been put back in place since the LCO Jumanji layout?

I ask because I have only been out once to play Hawk, I believe, and am very excited to come out and play more but I just don't know the layout of your courses.
                      SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                        Hi Gordy,
                        Have the tee markers been put back in place since the LCO Jumanji layout?

I ask because I have only been out once to play Hawk, I believe, and am very excited to come out and play more but I just don't know the layout of your courses.
                        Dear Simmeltron, the Jumanji signs will remain in place through the Country Cup at least. If you want to play the Hawk I can get you hooked up. I'm getting my mowing program back on line cause the grass is exploding. I spent about three hours at it today and will be hitting it hard the rest of the week. Weed whackers are always welcome. Tune up for the Cup!:c...hug:

Comment

Dear Simmeltron, the Jumanji signs will remain in place through the Country Cup at least. If you want to play the Hawk I can get you hooked up. I'm getting my mowing program back on line cause the grass is exploding. I spent about three hours at it today and will be hitting it hard the rest of the week. Weed whackers are always welcome. Tune up for the Cup!:c...hug:
                          Sounds good! I am a working stiff during the week otherwise I'd come out to help but hope to make it out this weekend. I will see what I can do about acquiring a weed eater as a stowaway to do my part on that grass.
                          SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                            Sounds good! I am a working stiff during the week otherwise I'd come out to help but hope to make it out this weekend. I will see what I can do about acquiring a weed eater as a stowaway to do my part on that grass.
                            I have a whacker and mix, it just needs someone to take hold of it. I get the big part of the mowing done with a PTO driven rotary mower. The whacker is for steep areas and the greens. Please don't feel obliged. Its all going well. G.

Comment

• Gordy- how are the water levels out there? I lost my favorite PD on hole 1, Hawk and I was wondering if the pond has started to dry up. Given the weather that we had today, I'm going to bet that's a no

Comment

• Hawk #1

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                                Gordy- how are the water levels out there? I lost my favorite PD on hole 1, Hawk and I was wondering if the pond has started to dry up. Given the weather that we had today, I'm going to bet that's a no
                                As of last Sunday I was barely able to mow a skinny fairway. The pond looked mucky but things are drying out fast. I'll check it today and give you an update.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X