X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

We are fixing breakfast at home right now. Thankfully the gate will be open by 11:00. Sadly, its still $5/car.

Comment

• Thanks Gordy!

Just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality today, Gordy! Matt, Chace and I had a great time, and love the layout. Sadly, my knee tweeked a bit coming down one of the mounds and we couldn't stay as long as we would have liked...but we will CERTAINLY be back.

--Jon

Comment

• Gordy,

I plan on being in Spokane on Saturday, Sunday and Monday AM on Memorial Day weekend. I know the Lilac is being played at your place on Sunday. How about Saturday? And Monday? Anything I maybe do to help since I plan on being there anyway? I'd like to get try to get in a round or two before or after the tourney. But I maybe could be of some help to you.

Let me know.

Tracy Wolcott

Comment

• Hey Valk Kid

Originally posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
          Gordy,

I plan on being in Spokane on Saturday, Sunday and Monday AM on Memorial Day weekend. I know the Lilac is being played at your place on Sunday. How about Saturday? And Monday? Anything I maybe do to help since I plan on being there anyway? I'd like to get try to get in a round or two before or after the tourney. But I maybe could be of some help to you.

Let me know.

Tracy Wolcott
          There will be opportunities to get on the course over the whole weekend. The $5/ car fee will be in place for practice rounds and other visitors. If I'm available when you're there please look me up. Someone usually knows where I am, sometimes even me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
            There will be opportunities to get on the course over the whole weekend. The $5/ car fee will be in place for practice rounds and other visitors. If I'm available when you're there please look me up. Someone usually knows where I am, sometimes even me.
            Thanks! I look forward to meeting you and seeing and challenging your courses.Tracy

Comment

• Sunday 5/15

I'm on track to open the gate by 10:15. A busload of 12 members of the Rossland DGC is coming out today so how many loonies do I collect as the equivalent of $5 US?.Ah, Sunday!

Comment

• n'yuk

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                I'm on track to open the gate by 10:15. A busload of 12 members of the Rossland DGC is coming out today so how many loonies do I collect as the equivalent of $5 US?.Ah, Sunday!
                You'd better let all the loonies get back on the bus.

Comment

• Hello, I was told about this course and was wondering if you were going to be open this Saturday the 21st? I live down in Pullman and have several friends that wanna head up. Thanks!

Comment

• 5/21

Originally posted by DiscWazzu View Post
                    Hello, I was told about this course and was wondering if you were going to be open this Saturday the 21st? I live down in Pullman and have several friends that wanna head up. Thanks!
                    I expect to attend a work party in the morning but intend to get to the Mound by 12:30 or 1:00 for work party of my own. Let me know on Fri. nite how your plans are shaping up. thank you.

Comment

• Gordy, will you be open at the usual time on Sunday as well. I am hoping to get out a play Jumanji.

Comment

• After talking with my friends it looks like we will be playing Downriver instead but intend on coming up and playing your course on another weekend. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• Gordy

I'll be out there on Saturday and possibly Sunday. Any brew that you'd like me to bring you?

Stu
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Gordy- looking forward to playing on Sunday! Will/when are you thinking of opening the gates?

Comment

• Actually, it looks like it might be a nicer day tomorrow. If you're open, I might try for then

Comment

• Sat.

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                                Actually, it looks like it might be a nicer day tomorrow. If you're open, I might try for then
                                I'm going to HB this morning for some work. Come on down there with some rakes and that'll get me out of there quicker. Otherwise I'm shooting for

1:00. If anyone brings a weed wacker to either HB or 4-M I'll waive the car fee. Ninkasi
                                In fact if anyone can wack around tees or pins I'll try to get you in early. 363-1056
                                Last edited by Gordy #21004; May 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X