X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a second look?

It took me till Thursday to recover from the three rounds last weekend. I left a bunch of shots out there besides. I'm going to go out and look for them starting @ 10:30. .....Some of the baskets that were set over frozen snow were crooked by tournament time and still need leveling. Many of the pads and rugs need to be rolled back, re-raked, re-set or replaced. It's time to start getting ready for the big tourney over Memorial Day. $5/car.

Comment

• Gordy, I left a yellow Echo Teebird on Handicap #1.
      It is half way down the fairway on the right, half way up a pine tree.
      Mind seeing if it is still around?
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• I'll cruise by there tomorrow.

Comment

• Will you be open tomorrow? How are the conditions out there?

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
            Will you be open tomorrow? How are the conditions out there?
            .......Whatever time it is right now I'll be out there in about an hour......All the snow is gone from the tees. There is lots of standing water; please park at Tourney Central. Come on out! Gordy.

Comment

• Just checking to see if your going to be open on Sunday. I have a couple of friends that really want to test themselves and I still need revenge for my terrible performance at the last tourney.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• It's greening up nice and fast. You'll like it a lot. Snow is gone; many lakes. I still need to go by Hawk #1 and look for Shreck's disc up a pine tree halfway up on the right......I'll be collecting some timbers to use for erosion control at Downriver and may also be bucking out some large rounds to use for seating around the Tourney Central area at DR. Don't for get to get signed up for the DRO as soon as possible.

Comment

• So is four mounds open tomorrow?

so is four mounds open tomorrow? i really want to practice on a tough course before the DRO.

Comment

• yes

yes

Comment

• No 4-mound this weekend 4-10/11

Sorry, try again next weekend. Gordy Wish me luck at the DRO.

Comment

• Is four mounds open this Sunday (4/17)

Hey Gordy will four mounds be open on Sunday? Been too long since I hurled something off cape fear.

(Is this still the best place to figure out open/close dates for four mounds?)

Thanks!

Comment

• This must be the place

Yes and yes. I plan to have the gate open by 10:15. All the courses are up and playable. The grounds are coloring up nicely. I'm turning my attention to tuning up the tees, the holes and the signage for the upcoming LCO. Having some players out on the links will only help to keep things in perspective. Be glad to have you.

Comment

• I think me and a few buddies might be coming out as well today
                            One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

• Ended up going to Corbin instead. Hope you guys weren't waiting around.
                              One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

• No waiting, I just went out and hung around with Gordy. Helped tidy up a little bit and just enjoyed the day. Looked at a few changes to Jumanji for the LCO.

Unlike last year the the Porcupine 13 will be much more of a challenge for the Intermediate players. They will be playing on part of the Final 10 Pro Course.
                                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X