X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov. 27th

Open for handicap Sat the 27th. The driveway is plowed all the way in as of Fri. @ 6:00 PM. Come join the hearty souls! Gordy

Comment

• Open Sun. Dec. 26th

Handicap will go ahead as scheduled, 11:00 am tee-off. The road in is clear all the way to Tourney Central. The snow on the course is about 2-3" of soft stuff over the frozen stuff. The tees for the Handi course have not been played lately so they shouldn't be compacted or too slick. In a pinch there is a warming shelter where you can escape the cold after the round. I'll probably go out with the lead card to blaze the trail. I'll get the gate open as close to 10:00 as I can as I will need to stop and get some beer and gas on the way. Come on up. Gordy.

Comment

• Had a blast Gordy. What did the lead card shoot anyway?
        Looking forward to the 8th.
        You do realize Corbin has a tourney the same day though.
        Anyway...
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• Gordy, Bob, Justin & Aaron thanks for the AWESOME time out at Four Mounds Handicap tournament.. I had a blast also.. Hope to see you all out on a course sometime.

Comment

• "You do realize Corbin has a tourney the same day though."
            Thanks for the plug Justin, i tried to adjust around ALL the stuff going on in Spokane this winter, but all weekend are full. So the 8th of January is the third NIRDGC event for this winter. (see Corbin thread for details). Happy New Year 2011
            Can anybody beat Darren Case??

Comment

• Stimp calendar

Originally posted by tomw View Post
              "You do realize Corbin has a tourney the same day though."
              Thanks for the plug Justin, i tried to adjust around ALL the stuff going on in Spokane this winter, but all weekend are full. So the 8th of January is the third NIRDGC event for this winter. (see Corbin thread for details). Happy New Year 2011
              Can anybody beat Darren Case??
              I've set the Stimpiridge.com calendar to reflect the Corbin event. I don't have a Stimpi event scheduled and I don't know/haven't heard from the runners of the High Bridge/Downriver weeklies, so I've kinda been listing them randomly as it appears there are times noone shows up.

Keep me in the loop, guys, if you want your events listed on my calendar.
              Thanks,
              Stimpi

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                I've set the Stimpiridge.com calendar to reflect the Corbin event. I don't have a Stimpi event scheduled and I don't know/haven't heard from the runners of the High Bridge/Downriver weeklies, so I've kinda been listing them randomly as it appears there are times noone shows up.

Keep me in the loop, guys, if you want your events listed on my calendar.
                Thanks,
                Stimpi
                went to four mound sat. what a blast two feet of snow in some places after running bloomday i was not that tiered sleep like a baby thank for the good times G

Comment

• Originally posted by special K View Post
                  went to four mound sat. what a blast two feet of snow in some places after running bloomday i was not that tiered sleep like a baby thank for the good times G
                  If I got the gist of that post, I was also exhausted.
                  Aaron said he slept the rest of the day and through the night.
                  Thanks for the round... I'll need some real help to get you next time around.
                  When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• Sunday 1/23/11

4-mound will be hosting SDGA Handicap this Sunday @11:00. The remaining snow is well crusted-over so you won't need ribbon. The open ground is firm and vegetated. I have a box of Sierra Nevada Torpedo to share after the round. Cleats would be handy. Gordy.

Comment

• Hey gordy just wondering if you were going to open sunday. They forecast doesnt look that great but what do they know. Just looking to play something other that downriver or highbridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                        Hey gordy just wondering if you were going to open sunday. They forecast doesnt look that great but what do they know. Just looking to play something other that downriver or highbridge.
                        Talked with Gordy this week. We were on the schedule to host the Handicap out at 4 Mound today. We postponed the event and will be getting ready to watch the Super Bowl instead.

Check back about next week.

The next Handicap will be held on Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011.
                        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Beautiful day today anything going on at your place?

Comment

• DeaR j.p.

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                            Beautiful day today anything going on at your place?
                            wE WILL BE OPEN FOR THE wEEKLY EVENT ON THIS COMING sAT. The gate will be open around ten for that. Also we will be open Sunday the 20th at about ten for your golfing pleasure. For the whiners there is a twin bed set up in the new heated house with fresh fitted sheets, blankets and pillows (limit one whiner per day). $5 / car (don't forget to bribe the official)

Comment

• Sunday 3/6/11

I'll be open about 10:00 for unorganized play. Derrick will be coming out to look things over for the upcoming St. Patty's event next week-end. There will be water hazards. Gordy . ( Still only $5 per car .)

Comment

• So Gordy, are you going to be in town this weekend? If so, are you going to have the gates open on Sunday? It would be nice to get back out there and try and reclaim my dignity on the courses I so badly botched during the St Patty's Day Tourney. Let me know. I'll bring you a few more of those delicious Full Sail IPA's. What do you say?
                                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X