X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the late post

We will be open in the morning at 10:00. A few of the weedy tee boxes got wacked on Sat. and a few extra pads have been installed. The only area that is to date unmaintained is Porky #14 and # 15. but they will be addressed shortly. Dave Cook will be along on Sunday to begin turning the barn into a venue for the Working Spliffs who will be putting on a show Satuarday Nite during City Cup! Any idle stage hands come on down! Fire danger is high so smoking is under tight restrictions. There is, however, plenty of good fresh drinking water. Gordy.

Comment

• Sept. 12th

The Towers are still standing and we are open again today at 10:00. I did find some old Nostradamus texts while cleaning out the barn so we'll be able to proceed with the ritual book burning as planned. Drunken douche bags will remain subject to severe rendition. I'm starting to trim out some of the tee boxes with my wimpy weed-wacker so you might want to bring a broom along. I need to trim some branches and maybe a tree or two on Hawk holes #3 and #8 because new tree growth has obscured the line-of-sight to the pins. Work on the mezzanine level in the barn for the Spliffs show is underway. There will be a two-drink minimum for seating there during the show. City Cup is at hand! Sign up on-line @ PDGA.com. Gordo.

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• Sept. 19th

Open 10:00. Tune up for the Cup. $1 off per car with Cup registrants on board.

Comment

• Is fourmound open today, how do i find out??? i love playin there.. please reply.... thx...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamean View Post
              Is fourmound open today, how do i find out??? i love playin there.. please reply.... thx...
              I'd be willing to bet most everyone is out at Tnt including the chef
              rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                I'd be willing to bet most everyone is out at Tnt including the chef
                yes Juju, Chef and the miss's were scene at tnt
                Last edited by tomw; November 1st, 2010, 03:45 AM. Reason: dig,dug

Comment

• Open Sunday Oct. 24th

Open at 10:00 am. See the moose. Smoking allowed on benches only. Littering still not allowed. Come enjoy the air up there. $5 per car. Gordy.

Comment

• Handicap coming to 4-mound

Read the post under 'Highbridge',' alternating weekend events', to get a heads up on the upcoming Handicap schedule of events coming to Four Mound. Wobbly Bob will get these dates posted very soon. They will most likely be every-other weekend and will include some Sat. dates. With the weather changing we will have a nice fire somewhere each event. Also there is a flush toilet available and hot and cold running water. We encourage youths to join in and will work to make the day a family friendly time. We're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Gordy

Comment

• 31st

4-mound will be open on Halloween Sunday from 10:00 to 4:00. I will be there beginning to modify some holes for use in the Handicap events coming up.

Comment

• Will you be open tomorrow?

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                          Will you be open tomorrow?
                          10o AM is my target time. There are some 6" diameter timbers cut for landscape work at Downriver. They range from 8 to 10' long. Anyone with a truck to haul any of them to Downriver? I took a load of them downtown and stored them inside the gate near hole 5 but they got taken, so they need to be stored further inside the park.

Comment

• Open?

You open tomorrow?

Comment

• Play tomorrow.

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                              You open tomorrow?
                              There is a Handicap Event at 11:00am. $10.
                              I don't know if the course is open for public play, but I suppose it will be as Gordy will be there anyway.

Comment

• Sunday Nov. 21st.

It'll be friggen cold Sunday but I'll be out there anyway. If possible I'll be tuning up the Handi-course, makin a fire and playn some holes. Closing time will be 4-4:30 cause I got to go to a Sunday meetin. Dress warm. Gordy.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X