X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed

4-mound will be closed this weekend. On Monday I will be back out from early afternoon till towards dusk. I'll post more specifically later Sunday. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! g.

Comment

• Today @ 3:00

I know its wet out but I'm on my way to the mound and will be there by 3 if you want to come out and play or just stand around the bonfire. We got back from Troy late last nite and got a slow start today. Gordy

Comment

• Late

Its 10 right now and I'm still at home. 4-MOUND WILL BE OPEN BY NOON. The 1st 3 fairways on Porky have been re-mowed, also #18. #8 on the Cape has not been mowed yet this year so it can be kinda long in places. I'll get more mowing done soon for your golfing pleasure but things could get a little slow here and there in the meantime. Fire warning is ELEVATED. I'll have to be out by 5:30 tonight to go to a ballgame. Have a good day! Gordy.

Comment

• Gordy, You going to have 4 mound open any day between Aug 1-3?
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• 4th

Jaymie and I are on our way right now and should be there by 12:30. We will play and Q some brats down at our custom summer spot down by the pond. Theres plenty of hot wood if you want to throw something on. We have to be out and locked up by 6:00 for other festivities. Have a great 4th! Gordy.

Comment

• 5th

For those of you who might be interested id an eyeful of wildflowers and a sky full of tweety birds come on out today @ 1:00 for all that and some DG. We spotted a family of moose out near the tee-box of Porky #4 last week and you'll see some big-ass tracks on the fairway path if you go that way. A fresh cold foot-soaker awaits you after your round down by the pond. Fire hazard is HIGH so smoking restrictions are in place; Please obey. Thank you, Gordy.

Comment

• Any chance the gate might be open and the courses playable next Monday (July 12)? I figure there is slim to no chance but also thought asking couldn't hurt. I don't have to work and my wife does and I thought about seeing if I could get a small group together - if the courses were playable

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                  Any chance the gate might be open and the courses playable next Monday (July 12)? I figure there is slim to no chance but also thought asking couldn't hurt. I don't have to work and my wife does and I thought about seeing if I could get a small group together - if the courses were playable
                  Scott, Monday will be OK. I would plan on about noon. Let me know if that fits. G.

Comment

• Thanks Gordy! I will see if I can rally a group together to get out there. I'll let you know.

Comment

• It's Sunday and its early

The gate will be open by 10:00 am today. I have not seen any rattlers yet but I advise caution. My mower deck is in for service right now and I'm sure looking forward to getting it back. That means there's lots of extra yellow ,purple and white flowers. Buzzbuzz says the bee. It'll be a full day. See you there. Gordy.

Comment

• Gordy, thanks again for the offer to let me go out there tomorrow but it looks like I won't be able to make it. The Continental Classic tourney in Helena and the Missoula Half Marathon today have gotten the better of me and now I'm not really feeling like doing much of anything, not even more disc golf and especially not running. Thanks though.

Comment

• Tomorrow

We'll be open tomorrow. ....My mower is still in service and i have gotten behind on mowing.....so wear your sock covers. The picnic spot down by the pond is a pleasant diversion on a hot day and we will be grilling our burgs there in the late afternoon. Theres plenty of fuel to cook yers up and plenty of cold water to chill 'er down. Enjoy, Gordy.

Comment

• Sunday Aug. 15th

Come on in at 10 am and git yer monies worth. The sprinklers will be on the fairway of Porky #1 and the green of Porky # 18. This week I have caught up on a big bite of mowing and may be able to add to that by Sunday. It really helps turn the place into what I want to present. I won't say its entirely shorts and sandals fun(theres still those pesky rocky places) but is sure alot more enjoyable and quicker. We may have a special Pro Legend Guest from Florida named Pauly. Fire danger is extremely high so smoking will be heavily restricted. Please comply. See you then, Gordy.

Comment

• Open Again

!0:00am Sprinklers at Fear #1 and Porky #18. Long Drive competition off Final 1o Circuit, hole #9 Top of the Rock. Still looking for discs from last week in the long meadow grass. A lot more mowing is done aqnd many holes look real nice. Come take a look; $5/car.

Comment

• Aug. 29th

Open at ten. Sprinklers will be set up on Fear #s 16 & 17. Lot E (Central Meadow) is mowed out and ready to help distribute players shot-gun style at the City Cup coming up Sept. 25th & 26th. Dave and Karen Cook have installed a NICE 1" ship rope to help guide you down from the 12th tee on Porcupine......If anyone has a good hand-held weed wacker and can help trim out tee boxes there's a few that could really use some help. See you there. G

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X