Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to Four Mound: 14829 W. Burnett Rd.

from I-90 take Maple St. north to
    Francis Ave. Go west on Francis (left) until it becomes Nine Mile Hiway (Rt. 291). After two miles turn left onto Seven Mile Rd. Proceed 6 mi. and you will be on Four Mound Rd. at the top of a hill. Turn left onto W. Burnett Rd and go 1/2 mi. Sign is on the right. The green panel gate on the left is the entrance. Turkey Central is due south 1/2 mi. $5/car. Watch this site for open days and hours.

Upcoming LCO

The first PDGA round at Four Mound this year will be on Sunday during the LCO. We anticipate 145 players will tee-off on the 27-hole Jumanji in hopes of besting Bryon Cook's and Christian's record score of 74. To that end, we welcome Chandler Fry of OlyWa. Further, players that are pre-registered for this event will get fee-waiver consideration when the schedule for practice rounds is released. #21004 out.

Comment

FourMound open Easter Sunday?

I'm watching the weather forecast closely. I'm wondering if people are interested in coming out to play on Sunday 4/12. If the weather is really crappy I'll just catch up on getting the slash piles torched. Keep checking here for an updated announcement......soon.....#21004.

Comment

Gordy, I would love to throw out at Four Mound on Sunday, but I have a friend coming into town this weekend and an Easter dinner to attend. I'll make sure to get in on one of the other practice rounds.

What did Jaymie think of the Weissbier I brewed? Did you try it?
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Weissbier

Lyle, I trust Jaymie looks at this site too so that she knows whats going on at her own place so I figure she'd have an answer for you. Otherwise, the kids got it.

Comment

Hey I heard that Four Mounds is only available for play for members of the Spokane Disc Golf Association. Is this true?
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

$5 Bucks gets you in. Behave!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X