X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy Chains and Masters Cup next month

Hi, its Christine Hernlund from Santa Cruz, you might remember the Worlds volunteer decompression night at our place in 2011. I want to invite Jamie and Gordy to come stay with us next month in SC so that Jamie can play in the Daisy Chains tournament. We are moving to Japan in August, so this is the last chance I will get to extend this offer to you. Of course you are also welcome to stay with us next year for the Japan Open. Hope to hear from you soon.

Christine

Christine

One of the best times Jaymie and I ever had was spending that week with all the players and volunteers. I barely remember the decompression party, except that it was with you and John and the Jellies. Our flight home the next day was as about as rocky as it gets(for me).
    Thanks for extending the invitation(the Japan one too). If it were just that easy for us we'd already have some ressies. I will work on Jaymie to make the Daisy Chain. This time of year I get really over-involved in preparing the Four Mound courses for our upcoming Memorial Day tournament and seem to be forever short of time as the date draws near.
    Give us a little time to see what's shakin. Gordy and Jaymie.

Comment

Can we start a "waiting list" of Gordy and Jaymie's friends, in case they are crazy enough not to take you up on your offer?
      If so, put me and Nancy on your list. hehe

Comment

Any chance Jaymie will be cruzin down this way for Daisy Chains?

Comment

Stimpi, if Nancy plays Daisy Chains, we will find her a place to stay and you two can visit us in Japan.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X