X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Divers

So I know there are quite a few people diving for discs right now It would be nice if they put a link up here to hopefully get some back plus finders fee. I wonder where they are all going.

I don't know but there is a guy that drove up here from somewhere down south that is selling a ton of used discs. Sleeps in the back of his truck with all his discs. Perhaps some have gone to him?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I've meet him he says he doesn't dive for discs they're all by trade. Not sure how much I believe of that but he didn't have any of mine. A few guys I ran into said they callings if there is a number. They showed me what they had and most were actually unmarked.

Comment

Yeah most of the divers around here are pretty damn honest. Most of the ones I've had returned to me have resulted in the returner getting a dank beer of their choice or a few bucks for their time. I haven't seen anybody out recently though.
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Truck guy

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          I don't know but there is a guy that drove up here from somewhere down south that is selling a ton of used discs. Sleeps in the back of his truck with all his discs. Perhaps some have gone to him?
          I know that guy, personally, and can guarantee all his discs are traded for, or new. He's not a diver. He may rake some in at Fountain Hills though.
          BTW, he has moved on, so if you missed trading with him... better luck next time he passes through. (every 9 years or so)

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
            I know that guy, personally, and can guarantee all his discs are traded for, or new. He's not a diver. He may rake some in at Fountain Hills though.
            BTW, he has moved on, so if you missed trading with him... better luck next time he passes through. (every 9 years or so)
            that guy definitely had some tasty plastic. I didn't think he was a diver. Just thought maybe some divers traded some plastic to him. He was very cordial to me at Corbin park. Wish I knew his name.
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X