X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee signs missing and damaged.

I went and played today and looks like we have some vandalism going on, or the new signs that have ”sponsors” name are finally going up? I'm guessing vandals but now would be a great time to get the sponsors names on the tee signs as promised years ago? What's that old saying something about beating a dead horse or something like that? I'm sure thats what i'm doing but really we need to get the new signs with the hole sponsors and the Spokane Parks name also, can't forget them I guess, for letting us have the land and that's it. So if anyone knows when or what's happening or going to happen about signage let's hear it. If you need help with stuff let me know downriver is my home course I prefer it over highbridge but it seems all the $ and effort goes to hb compared to DR. That's just my .02 cents worth maybe more?

it appears to vandels i found #3s tee sign in the trees in the river . i think #6,7,9s are in the river .

Comment

Some people's children are wastes of sperm and egg. I caught some little bastards tagging up the signs and benches at 13 a few weeks back. They moved on real fast when they were confronted.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
        I went and played today and looks like we have some vandalism going on, or the new signs that have ”sponsors” name are finally going up? I'm guessing vandals but now would be a great time to get the sponsors names on the tee signs as promised years ago? What's that old saying something about beating a dead horse or something like that? I'm sure thats what i'm doing but really we need to get the new signs with the hole sponsors and the Spokane Parks name also, can't forget them I guess, for letting us have the land and that's it. So if anyone knows when or what's happening or going to happen about signage let's hear it. If you need help with stuff let me know downriver is my home course I prefer it over highbridge but it seems all the $ and effort goes to hb compared to DR. That's just my .02 cents worth maybe more?
        i sent an e-mail to the board with your concerns eric.. i am trying to get things done at DR as soon as they come up ..

Comment

Back to city cup is next month, I would hope something happens soon.

Comment

Relics

We still have the original aluminum-backed tee signs for Downriver. We could use them in a pinch. The hole #s and/or distances may need to get changed. As far as the new set of signs with the sponsors and new data is concerned Bob is your guy. As far as a new sponsor is concerned there might be a spot for one and Bob is your guy.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X