X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee sign sponsors?

Some time ago someone (Jeff) accepted $ for tee sign sponsorship from a business we found, its been over a year and still no recognition. I think its pretty sad that they went to downriver and walked the course to find out they didn't have a tee sign. When is downriver getting new sinage, I was looking at them today and pretty much think they suck, its super hard to find the distances and the high quality graphic paper is wrinkling up from the moisture. I know the club was working on peoples park, camp sekani, both of those courses are no longer in the SDGA's hands, so we have two courses to focus on. So is there a time maybe I could tell the sponsors that they could have recognition this year or we just keep the tee signs generic at downriver keep the $ but recognize who ever sponsors highbridge, I noticed sponsors names there were displayed. Isn't there a big tier tourney coming to Spokane, hmmm new signs by then would be cool? Im sure i'm going to hear something negative about my post it seems to be the trend, so be nice and I will also. Im just looking for answers because its been way to long on this issue.

good news.

I received a pm and heard signs are getting close to done, and hear they look cool, can't wait now. I have cordless screw guns ready to help put them up when its time.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X