X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee pad 11?

I went to down river this evening. And when I got to tee box 11 the tee pad was gone.
    I was just curious if anybody was aware of it.

Originally posted by BakederThinU View Post
    I went to down river this evening. And when I got to tee box 11 the tee pad was gone.
    I was just curious if anybody was aware of it.
    yes.. while down there on monday cleaning up some one (club member or not )took the tee pad and RIPPED it up and moved it to WHERE they wanted it to be .. i called the FC and told him about it now the teepad is put up till thurs when the FC will come down and put it in ..

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
      yes.. while down there on monday cleaning up some one (club member or not )took the tee pad and RIPPED it up and moved it to WHERE they wanted it to be .. i called the FC and told him about it now the teepad is put up till thurs when the FC will come down and put it in ..
      That's a really good idea..
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

So which placemet will the ams be throwing from? I saw the spray painted tee, is that official for the tourney?

Comment

The tee pad for hole #11 (tournament position) will be in place on Friday morning.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

ooo a mystery placement.. must be nice to have all that power
            Woulldn't want the locals to get extra practice
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
              ooo a mystery placement.. must be nice to have all that power
              Woulldn't want the locals to get extra practice
              like you need any extra practice.

Comment

I would guess all the pro's would want some extra practice with the best disc golfer in the world coming to town...
                When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                  I would guess all the pro's would want some extra practice with the best disc golfer in the world coming to town...
                  I'm not sure whether this is wanton fanaticism, egregious ass-kissing or shameless horn-blowing, but in any regard, it's repugnant.
                  "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
                    I'm not sure whether this is wanton fanaticism, egregious ass-kissing or shameless horn-blowing, but in any regard, it's repugnant.
                    Our top local pros will probably have to play their best game to take this one.
                    Kudos to Bob though! Seven Pros with 1000+ ratings signed up so far.
                    It is awesome to have a TD who gets top competition to show at local tourneys year after year.
                    If these points are repugnant, color me offensive.
                    When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X