X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternating Weekend Events

Tony C is running events on Saturday and Sunday during the fall/winter.

He is alternating days between High Bridge and Downriver at 10am, and is doing a singles league on Saturday and doubles on Sunday.

I believe that he is starting tomorrow (Oct. 16th) at High Bridge, and will be doing Downriver on the 17th. He will be flipping the courses each week.

I'm not sure on the pricing, but he will be collecting a dollar a head for the club and may be collecting extra cash for ace pots and league finals.

I am giving him the unclaimed Ace Pot from my events to get things started, it is around $300! I think he is splitting it in two for his events.

This info may not be 100% correct, so give Tony a call if you have any questions. PM me for his number.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Thanks

A Big thank you to Lyle for hosting the Ace Pot events for all of this year and for taking care of the paperwork on the Club's behalf. It was great weather on Sat. so I bet Tony had a busy kick-off event. He and Lyle conducted a convivial "changing of the guard" so everything will run as smooth as before. Lyle, You made a good choice in Tony. Gordy.

Comment

I didn't really make a choice, I just asked for volunteers.

Given that Tony volunteered and had covered me on weeks where I couldn't make the weekly, it was a no brainer. He'll run solid events.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Tony C is running events on Saturday and Sunday during the fall/winter.
        Lyle, (or Tony) what is the anticipated duration of this weekly league?
        I was thinking of doing something league like, monthly, in Idaho this winter and want to coordinate with Spokanites if possible.
        p.s. boo dan gibbs
        Last edited by tomw; October 20th, 2010, 03:44 AM.

Comment

What course were you thinking? I'd really like to see something out at Farragut as long as the weather is not too nasty.

Comment

I concur with the Farragut idea! I also concur with the booing of the aforementioned Dan Gibbs!
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Way to way downplay it.

Originally posted by Parks View Post
              I didn't really make a choice, I just asked for volunteers.

Given that Tony volunteered and had covered me on weeks where I couldn't make the weekly, it was a no brainer. He'll run solid events.
              Handing off $300 to a volunteer is a serious choice. Again, you made a good choice.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X