X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
    see there we go again running your mouth when you have no clue who i am !! dont care about your putting game for money I AM NOT IN FOR MONEY !! i am here to play the SPORT of discgolf as for your copy enjoy it ... as for the mod if they decide i need to not post so be it .. it wont kill me as for the name psycho you figure it out..as for you oh high and mighty ...put a cork in it !!
    Joe, I know who you are. It isn't that large of a community. As for being in it for money not many are. Just figured as we are both into the sport we would tie something to it to make it more interesting but I understand if you don't want to participate.. I find it rather bizarre that somebody asking you [/QUOTE]Joe, you needs to clean up the strings and glow sitcks you use for tourneys, those glow sticks are ugly, litter and had one of them knock my putt out. Have everybody grab the last one they play out on and then the next time you play it grab the rest please, thanks.[/QUOTE] would make you so angry. If you pick up your sticks than cool.. Just take it easy man Life isn't that tough and the "crap" that was talked looks to be pretty minimal or even no existant to me, so lets just bury this and get back to our regulary scheduled program
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

[Joe, you needs to clean up the strings and glow sitcks you use for tourneys, those glow sticks are ugly, litter and had one of them knock my putt out. Have everybody grab the last one they play out on and then the next time you play it grab the rest please, thanks.[/QUOTE] would make you so angry. If you pick up your sticks than cool.. Just take it easy man Life isn't that tough and the "crap" that was talked looks to be pretty minimal or even no existant to me, so lets just bury this and get back to our regulary scheduled program[/QUOTE]

Correct me if i am wrong but i DON'T see anything in there ASKING me anything i see someone TELLING me what i need to do . as for making it interesting money wont make me play better think of something else ... as for me playing against you a pro you must think i am stupid ..i got into this sport for therapy with my shoulder after having 4 surgeries on a torn rotator cuff (that still is not fixed and hurts me everyday i wake up) i also started just this year buying and setting up the stuff for glow nights so OTHER ppl who have not played the sport can play and have fun .. as a newbie once told me" how can i play when i don't know what i am doing " so 1 day after work when it was late i went and bought some glow sticks and played ... and i have been hooked playing at night .. i find its much easier then sitting at every hole waiting for better players to play thru.. how was i to know the glow nights would attract so many OTHERS to do the same thing ...and as for me being angry just look at the name i sign in with that SHOULD be a good enough explanation(nobody said i was NOT CRAZY )

Comment

Telling somebody to pick up a mess they made is not talking crap.. Seeing as it is not your mess that's all you had to explain. As a matter of fact when Lyle explained that you do pick up your tournaments messes I dropped it.. Didn't say another word. Night golf is fun and I applaud your efforts to bring more people out for fun and rewarding experiences, please keep up the good work.
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

If a glo stick knocked your put out then take the stick out, throw it away, reput, and shut the hell up.
          Joe is a good guy who does a good thing.
          Unfortunately in this sport we all enjoy there are alot of peaple who litter and we all have to deal with it. I pick up garbage all the time and so do most peaple that care about are sport and the courses. We don't go blame Joe for it.

Comment

thanks Dixon011001.. for those of you that have come down in the past for the night glow runs this next one will be special MY TEAM and i will be putting on a BBQ before the glow tourney ,,
            WHICH IS:::::

Date: AUG 6TH

Registration at: 8:00 PM

Tee Time at: 9:15 pm
            Cost: $8 for AMíS & WOMENS
            $16 for pros
            Playing for Money
            3 Divisions AM & PRO & Womenís
            Glow Sticks and tape provided!
            Come glow with us!!!!!!!
            The midnight maniacs! @ Down river discgolf course!!

Contact Joe for any questions; 509-218-0567
            (P.S.) AND YES YODUH I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME(if you can find the time ) ..we will be taking donations for the food and water we will have at the BBQ come and join the fun ...

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
              thanks Dixon011001..
              (P.S.) AND YES YODUH I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME(if you can find the time ) ..we will be taking donations for the food and water we will have at the BBQ come and join the fun ...
              Would like to come but I have tickets for Black Happy reunion concert.. They haven't played a show for 15 years.. They are only playing 2 but the first one is tomorro and I am so stoked!! No hard feelings though.. I will make one fo sho..
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                Would like to come but I have tickets for Black Happy reunion concert.. They haven't played a show for 15 years.. They are only playing 2 but the first one is tomorro and I am so stoked!! No hard feelings though.. I will make one fo sho..
                cool have fun

Comment

Black Happy are going to cancel that show because Joe left a glow stick in the singer's beard.
                  We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

That's some funny $#!+ Lyle

Comment

Not Funny! They Better NOT!! jk, actually that is funny..
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

BETTER watch it yoduh ...I HAVE A NEW ORDER OF GLOW STICKS !!!!!!!
                        MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Date: AUG 20TH

Registration at: 8:00 PM

Tee Time at: 9:15 pm OR DUSK whichever comes first
                          Cost: $8
                          Playing for Money
                          3 Divisions AM & REC & Women’s
                          Come glow with us!!!!!!!

Comment

Date: SEPT 3RD
                            Registration at: 7:00 PM

Tee Time at: 8:30pm OR DUSK whichever comes first
                            Cost: $8
                            Playing for Money
                            4 Divisions PRO & AM & REC & Womenís
                            Come glow with us!!!!!!!

WELL IT IS STARTING TO GET A LIL COLDER AT NITE SO IF YOU ARE GOING PLAY dress for the weather.i have had a great year running the glow nites and i got alot of ppl out there playing at night i hope to keep going till it snows ..YODUH i have had some pros show up WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW UP ???? I HAVE A SET OF GLOW STICKS WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM .....PLZ CALL IF YOU WANT TO BE THERE BUT ARE GOING TO BE LATE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X