X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night tournament?

Is that night tournament a weekly thing and is there one tonight?

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3651
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I scanned that link, but couldn't find anything about a night tourney at Downriver. I know there was one. Just not sure if it is still going on.

Comment

I believe that it is weekly.

The "Moonlight Madness" one or whatever run by Joe, right?

I think the flyers around the courses say every Friday, but I could be wrong on that.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

friday night flights

Originally posted by Parks View Post
          I believe that it is weekly.

The "Moonlight Madness" one or whatever run by Joe, right?

I think the flyers around the courses say every Friday, but I could be wrong on that.
          No that is not correct it is every other friday and new flyers will be put up. i have a night flight on friday the 14th. Any questions just contact me:joe at 509-216-7680

Comment

What time is it?

Comment

New Forum Member

I'd like to welcome Psychodwarf to the Forum. It's about time you had a presence here.
              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                I'd like to welcome Psychodwarf to the Forum. It's about time you had a presence here.
                thanks bob !!!
                for those of you who dont know me my name is joe i have been playing discgolf for 5 years in 09 i started doing night tournaments because of my work .Now it seems there are a lot of people playing nights as well so i will have a night tourny every 2 weeks till winter the last one was on the 14th of may and the next one will be on the 28th . sign up will begin at 8:00 pm and we will start throwing as soon as it is dark fees are 7 dollars. any question feel free to call or contact me JOE @509-216-7680 or lmpduh@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                  thanks bob !!!
                  for those of you who dont know me my name is joe i have been playing discgolf for 5 years in 09 i started doing night tournaments because of my work .Now it seems there are a lot of people playing nights as well so i will have a night tourny every 2 weeks till winter the last one was on the 14th of may and the next one will be on the 28th . sign up will begin at 8:00 pm and we will start throwing as soon as it is dark fees are 7 dollars. any question feel free to call or contact me JOE @509-216-7680 or lmpduh@yahoo.com
                  Joe, you needs to clean up the strings and glow sitcks you use for tourneys, those glow sticks are ugly, litter and had one of them knock my putt out
                  Have everybody grab the last one they play out on and then the next time you play it grab the rest please, thanks.
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

As far as I know, Joe does a lap around the course after the night tournament and clears all the glowsticks.

If it was a Saturday when this happened, its possible that he missed some.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                      Joe, you needs to clean up the strings and glow sitcks you use for tourneys, those glow sticks are ugly, litter and had one of them knock my putt out
                      Have everybody grab the last one they play out on and then the next time you play it grab the rest please, thanks.
                      YODUH if you came down and played a nite tourney YOU would see THAT I GO AROUND THE COURSE AFTER EVERYONE PLAYS AND CLEAN UP THE COURSE !!! It is not my fault that there is more then me out there playing the course at nite .. and if it is SO ugly to you maybe YOU should pick them up since it seems to BUG you so much ... besides i DONT see YOU down there cleaning up on a weekly baisis ... as for them knocking your putt out learn to throw better !!

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                        as for them knocking your putt out learn to throw better !!
                        THANK....YOU!

Knocked your putt out...knocked your putt out?
                        Your MOM knocked your putt out
                        C'mon...seriously, a glow stick knocked your putt out? What are you throwin'? A cracker?

Anyway, hey Joe...I've been wanting to come on down and throw some glo, but I've got online classes that take place at that exact frikin time. Are you going to be doing night tourneys in Sept? Or maybe I'll just have to play hookey one of these Fridays.
                        Last edited by Burge; July 25th, 2010, 11:05 PM.
                        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

i will be having the glow nites as long as ppl still want to play them .. the last one i will be having should be around OCTOBER

Comment

psycho huh... I will gladly engage in any putting contest you would like.. for any amount of money you would be interested in throwing up to back up your mouth.. If you pick up your sticks then all is cool. I have actually had it happen twice. The other was about 4 years ago. But I play often and for long enough and putt well enough that I have seen most possible things happen with those crazy baskets.. You shouldn't send people harassing messages.. You see I have a copy now and there is a moderator that will probably kick you off if such things continue. as you were
                            Relax and enjoy your hair
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                              psycho huh... I will gladly engage in any putting contest you would like.. for any amount of money you would be interested in throwing up to back up your mouth.. If you pick up your sticks then all is cool. I have actually had it happen twice. The other was about 4 years ago. But I play often and for long enough and putt well enough that I have seen most possible things happen with those crazy baskets.. You shouldn't send people harassing messages.. You see I have a copy now and there is a moderator that will probably kick you off if such things continue. as you were
                              see there we go again running your mouth when you have no clue who i am !! dont care about your putting game for money I AM NOT IN FOR MONEY !! i am here to play the SPORT of discgolf as for your copy enjoy it ... as for the mod if they decide i need to not post so be it .. it wont kill me as for the name psycho you figure it out..as for you oh high and mighty ...put a cork in it !!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X