Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpers tomorrow and Friday, for the DRO?

Hi,
    I could use a few helpers to tidy up the course, perhaps rake pinecones and sticks out of the fairways, paint 10m circles around the baskets, flag the OB areas, and there's supposed to be a mound of gravel in the parking lot that needs to be spread.
    Any takers??? I happen to know a few of you that are underemployed right now.
    Give me a call, or just bring your rake/shovel out and have a go at it.
    thanks,
    Stimpi

I have some paint and I was going to do the circles today but I think 40mph winds would just paint my shoes with over spray. I will do that tomorrow morning and some raking around baskets but I can't really help with the gravel I'm still dealing with a sore arm.
    I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment

Course readiness.

Thanks Eric. According to other posts, the gravel has been spread, Gordy has done some raking on hole 6, the flags for hole 2 and 15 OB's have been set.
      It's a great time of year to rake fairways as most of the pinecones and weak branches have fallen in the recent winds, so a clean fairway will last a while.
      Some of the worst are holes 18, 10, 13, 15, and 16.
      New sign posts are up, and I believe the new signs have been installed. New flymats on many holes.
      I think the course looks, and feels,more like a quality disc golf course than ever before. I'm very proud of all the work the CLUB has done to get this course in it's current shape. I hope the creeps don't start right in on their vandalism reign of terror.
      So much of the DRO is ready to go, ahead of schedule, thanks to being sold out early. The weather report is very favorable and I feel like this DRO will be the smoothest ever. I hope that's true.
      Running these event is nervewracking, and a TD never feels like everything is perfect, but this one is shaping up nicely.
      See you Down there.

Comment

There is a big pile of wood by 16's basket it seems that the lil breeze we had yesterday took the top off 10-15' of the dead tree. I'm going to start painting around 10:30 if anyone wants to help me I will be down there.

Comment

Thanks to Kevin, Darrin, Randi, Kurt and Gordy for all the cleanup the last 2 days, I know the greens look great and all baskets have been raked and painted circles we did today, so enjoy the course and have fun. And thanks goes out to Jeff for all the hard work on the tee signs they look good.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X