X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downriver clean-up

Please come to Clean-up Party at downriver on Saturday April 3rd to fill in new gravel for parking lot. Please bring rakes and wheel-barrels. 10:00-12:00. Please come help spread gravel.

Once again I wont be able to make it as I work till noon so I won't have to take a write up for the Dro saturday.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I showed up at 10 and waited until 10:45 but nobody was there.

Comment

Sorry about that Tim. I called Bressler and he said that the gravel wasn't going to come on Friday. Now, he says that it will be delivered on Wednesday - this Wednesday. I'll try to find out the exact time that it will be there but sometimes it's hard to get a hold of him. Our fault - we should have put a notice on here about the change... : (
        Rely on Me

Comment

We gonna get a compactor to install it correctly.. You should mail this stuff out to clubbies. My Dad works for the city and I bet we could get a grader and make the work alot easier!
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

contact me Mr. Yoduh. I'd like to see this done with a little less of my muscle : )
            Rely on Me

Comment

Make up for Saturday

I was not able to make it out Saturday but I'll be there on Weds with some trash bags for a make up course cleaning...

I'll be there at 5:00 and I'll bring extra bags if anyone else feels quilty for missing Saturday and wants to pitch in :-)

LKY

Comment

You're also about a year late on this one.
                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

It's happening

On top of Joe's efforts to keep the place picked up , volunteers have been filling up bags over Wed. and Thursday. Company is on the way!...... Four new benches have been installed and most of the new "Next Tee' signs are in place. A recycled pad is spiked down at tee # 8 and several of the others have been flipped and rotated 180 degrees. The TD table has been 'stiffened' a bit and the new putting green is so 'DR'. This event is going to be a high-wire act and a memorable opening to this year's local PDGA Schedule of events.. Joe's burgers and bratties are Angus Meats sourced and will be top notch. G. Money

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X