X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downriver's clean

Come on down I just pulled out 14 bags of trash so its clean for a week, my god this place is a dump.
    I said whippet, whippet good.

Nice!

Thanks, Eric.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Bad ass Eric. I pulled out a few grocery bags of garbage down by where 12's old teepad was. I'm guessing it was either a group of bums or disc golfers that have no respect. It was all cans of Earthquake
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Thanks for any garbage you take out of there I will try and keep up on emptying out the cans, I hate beer drinking sloppy ass people down there now. I cleaned up the course today and then I played a round, I was getting done putting on 6 and watched some dude throwing on old 11, he was smoking a cig and when he got done he just threw his butt on the ground. So me being polite like I am, I asked if he had just thrown his cig on the ground, and he said I think that its out??? He had 2 kids with him and I couldn't believe he would do that in front of them. But that goes to show some of the people we have out there playing. Its funny how everyone that seen me down there today, they were all the ones that pack it in and pack it out??
        I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment

Way to go Eric, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric whippet Brown View Post
            Thanks for any garbage you take out of there I will try and keep up on emptying out the cans, I hate beer drinking sloppy ass people down there now. I cleaned up the course today and then I played a round, I was getting done putting on 6 and watched some dude throwing on old 11, he was smoking a cig and when he got done he just threw his butt on the ground. So me being polite like I am, I asked if he had just thrown his cig on the ground, and he said I think that its out??? He had 2 kids with him and I couldn't believe he would do that in front of them. But that goes to show some of the people we have out there playing. Its funny how everyone that seen me down there today, they were all the ones that pack it in and pack it out??
            Sadly, many smokers do not think that throwing their butts on the ground equates to littering.

Thank you for your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              Sadly, many smokers do not think that throwing their butts on the ground equates to littering.

Thank you for your hard work.
              I smoke cigs but I get very pissed off when somebody in my group or any other throws them on the ground. Totally rude. I also bitch about people that smoke while I'm eating. Just because I smoke doesn't mean I want my food to be tasting like your cig.

Side note, I won't be smoking much longer, getting an electronic cig on Friday so I can start the long road to quitting. Can't wait.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X