X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRO 09

It seems to be that Downriver is getting the best of us in the tourney, there are only 8 players under par and not that far under par? The wind picked up and threw alot of people off there game so I hope its windy tomorrow.
    I said whippet, whippet good.

Congrats on the solid 3rd round Eric.

How did the playoff with Thornton go?
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Thanks. It ended on hole 4 I crushed the star boss up the fairway and landed it about 5' from the pin, so I took 3rd place.

Comment

Ah, nice shot.

Was there was a lot of complaining about you winning on a lefty/sidearm favoring hole?
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Well some of Team Chump did there part in the DRO I wish I could have done better, we have 2 1st place finishes and a 3rd place all in Pro divisions. Now if we can just get some Am Chumps to step up there game.Thats a good start to the series this year, and were only getting started. GO CHUMPS

Comment

Nice job Chumps

team Crafts did OK too.... We didn't suck. We had a great time . making a few putts here and there sure helps. I missed the chance to shake Jim C's hand for his victory in the adv g. masters but I'll catch up to him...... You must be referring to Farley in the Chump AM field..? Love, #21004

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X