X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hole 7?

Last time I played here I noticed that hole 7's teepad location has changed. I'm curious if this is played as a par 4 now?
    "Please throw away or pack out your garbage--except for glow stick litter."

Originally posted by White Walls View Post
    Last time I played here I noticed that hole 7's teepad location has changed. I'm curious if this is played as a par 4 now?
    I believe that most Pros can make this hole in 3 if they don't hit a tree at the start. I've heard that the hole has already been shot in two. As an Am player myself it's going to take two drives and a loooong putt for me to make this in three.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
      I believe that most Pros can make this hole in 3 if they don't hit a tree at the start. I've heard that the hole has already been shot in two. As an Am player myself it's going to take two drives and a loooong putt for me to make this in three.
      Thank you for the reply.

Does anybody know if this is "officially" a par 3 or 4?

Comment

Par 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          Par 3.
          Thanks!

Comment

i was told tonight that this is officially a par 4 now. anyone else heard this or is everyone still playing it as a 3?

Comment

It falls into the par 3.5 category. Some of us think it's still a three, others swear it's a four now. I'm not sure if it added length to the hole by putting the pad back there but if it did, it doesn't feel like much.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

agreed ^^ if my drive comes out clean and lands on or past the hill coming down from 8 i have a chance at par 3. if my drive touches any branch off the pad, im toast for a bogey 4.

Comment

Its in the dreaded par 3.5 range.
                  We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

It is an easier par4. Not going to get dueced with any kind of regularity. Old 9 was a dreaded par 3.5. With this new hole there are enough variables that it will have enough scoring swing even amongst the pros to make it a good enough hole. If the green was smoothed out with bark and the little bushes and baby trees were clearded out it would be a par 3. There is just enough danger and not enough air space to make it a par4.
                    Relax and enjoy your hair
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X