Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Morris
    started a topic Can anyone tell me anything about Mt. Tabor

Can anyone tell me anything about Mt. Tabor

I always love playing new course and would love to throw this on my list but cant find anything anywhere...

Any help?

• maynard
    replied
    We used to have tournaments at Mt. Tabor every year, yes with baskets brought in and it was Awesome!!! It was one of those courses with incredible holes and it was a workout. This was one of the most looked forward too tourneys of the year in the NW and part of the old NW series. I believe the city or the powers that be pulled the plug on us because we were throwing to much plastic into the reservior. One time on hole 18 (I think) we were playing up to it and there was a drum circle and a couple were just getting busy right by the basket(Im not kidding)and we just finished the hole and kept going. If I remember correctly the temp course had 27 baskets. Those were good times...

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
    as it stands right now yep

10:30am

69th&Yamhill

looks like we will be hukking 2day any1 else wanting to see the Tabor course come on out

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Morris
    replied

69th&Yamhill

Solid!!! lookin forward to it

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Morris View Post
    Are we still on for tomorrow...

69th&Yamhill

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Morris
    replied
    Are we still on for tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• softwinterwhispers
    replied
    Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
    Good to know. I'll just be in Beaverton in the meantime, so maybe we'll get another group out in two weeks? Cheers.
    Oh good I am glad I didn't miss this. I ended up going out of town. Please let me know when it is rescheduled. I don't want to miss this.

Leave a comment:

• HarrisonH
    replied
    keep this thread in mind i hope to be working before then but shyt who knows anything is possible.

Good to know. I'll just be in Beaverton in the meantime, so maybe we'll get another group out in two weeks? Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
    Would if I could... moving day for me tomorrow. Can you do this again sometime in a month or two? I'm rather positive I'll be moving to SE at the time.
    keep this thread in mind i hope to be working before then but shyt who knows anything is possible.

Leave a comment:

• HarrisonH
    replied
    Would if I could... moving day for me tomorrow. Can you do this again sometime in a month or two? I'm rather positive I'll be moving to SE at the time.

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    My buddy justin is gonna come too if that is all good

that is fine even if we end up with 6 or 10 players in the group, no prob's cause we got no1 to slow down behind us

who else wants in??

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Morris
    replied
    My buddy justin is gonna come too if that is all good

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    I know I am bummed out, I was super stoked to play it. Next wednesday should work fine, I just had a friend who had an emergency and needed me at 1130 otherwise I would have been fine, wednesdays are my best day though, so if next week works I am for sure down...

cool that works

Any1 else down for next Wed.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Morris
    replied
    Well these 18 holes will take a solid 3 hrs to play, especially since i will have to try to show/tell you where the next tree/target is we start on the NE side and will go completely around the park.

who knows maybe it can happen another time, maybe try 4 next Wed.?
    I know I am bummed out, I was super stoked to play it. Next wednesday should work fine, I just had a friend who had an emergency and needed me at 1130 otherwise I would have been fine, wednesdays are my best day though, so if next week works I am for sure down...

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    Ok so something came up and I am not gonna be able to make the 1030 time, if we played at 930 that would work but if not is there another time that works... sorry about the mix up...

Well these 18 holes will take a solid 3 hrs to play, especially since i will have to try to show/tell you where the next tree/target is we start on the NE side and will go completely around the park.

who knows maybe it can happen another time, maybe try 4 next Wed.?

the 1 good thing about "tree courses" is that any1 can pick a tee and a tree and huk at it.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X