X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewiston ID Sunset Park Course

There is a small 9 hole course in Lewiston ID, very easy and fun course. Great for beginners or someone looking for that -5 to -9 game

Link:
    http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3613
    One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

For so long there was only a course in Pullman, nice to see one finally pop up in Lewiston.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

No doubt... Lewiston is my home town, and whenever I go back to visit my family I've had to drive up to Moscow or Pullman to disc. I was stoked to see they were putting in a course, and I got to play it the last few times I was in town... not a bad little course...
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

What Toby said, it's actually pretty good. You can read my review on DGCR.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I grew up in the area as well. Its a fun little course to go play. You can play the 9 holes in about 30 mins.

Missed an Ace on hole 1 by inches, hit the chain's but no go :P
          One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

This was a really fun course to play. Very easy to follow. Really nice elevation changes. We stopped by while traveling through Lewiston and my wife only gave me 15 minutes to check it out. So what did I do? I grabbed a buzz and putter. 10 minutes later I had 2 bogies, 4 birdies, 3 pars, and a really fun time.

Bogied the first to holes without warming up my putter. But I was pleasantly surprised to see a 400+ foot hole on hole 2. A gentle down hill, I was so bummed I didn't bring my whole bag from the car to spend the other 5 minutes I had unloading it.

Comment

Certainly a fun little course. I still haven't taken a two on hole 7, I stick it in the ground every single time. Hole 2 could easily fit in on any full-sized course as a quality shot.

I have a bunch of family in Lewiston so when I go out there to visit my brother, I usually grab him along with a couple of unsuspecting cousins and we shoot a round or two. Its park setting with short distances makes it great for introducing (sometimes re-introducing) the sport to my cousins.

Mike
              WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X