X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar ridge Lake Creek Oregon

My friends took me up to this well kind of course!! It was cool and we all will be down to supply cans and posts for this course in the spring. Is there a map cause I played the 11 or so and followed down the road to the thick treed area where there was a few baskets. How does it work out and when would some one like to meet me out there in the spring so me and a few others can put some serious three day work camps together??? Help find the 18 and map this out right
    Last edited by chosenchange; November 8th, 2010, 10:57 PM. Reason: accidently stopped typing

Cougar can be a bit tricky to navigate if youve never been there. Basically there are 18 holes of plastic tones and 9 with wood tones (sticks really). As far as baskets go ive never seen any up there unless maybe someone took some of the old Holmes baskets up there this year. I would be more than happy to show you around the course once spring hits and it opens back up. Just curious, have you been up to Shale City? Its not too far from Cougar. Its not gated but it does get a lot of snow in the winter.
    /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

yeah i have played shale a bunch of times. That is a challenging course for sure I just like to have as many available options as I can as a variety of courses is awesome. The spring would be cool.

Comment

the coug is bad to the bone! the gate will be closed for the winter due to people ruining the land up top(not discers). the end of spring id be down to cruise up there. i think june 1 is the open date however i think it just depends on how soft it is up there. unfortunately the best time to play there is now but its quite a hike to get there. the summer burrs are crazy so wear pants or gators.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X