X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaposia

So, I was hoping to get out and try this course this year. But I was curious, they don't take their baskets down for the winter do they? And if they do, does anyone know if they've already done that?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you mean Kaposia in Minnesota, the baskets stay up all year. However, the current 26 will be reduced to 18 winter layout holes by Thanksgiving. Then, there's a Saturday league at Noon all winter.

Comment

Yes I did mean Kaposia MN. Thank-you very much sir. I've definitely heard good things about the course.

Comment

I've played it in the snow and have to say it's the nicest course in the mpls area.

As of 2008, that is. Bryant lake is an OK course, but not 18, and they were talking about going pay to play last time I was there...

Originally posted by YukiYamani View Post
        Yes I did mean Kaposia MN. Thank-you very much sir. I've definitely heard good things about the course.

Comment

Since Bryant Lake has gone through a course redesign, I would rate it much better than Kaposia. Kaposia is a good course, but Bryant Lake is now spectacular. Par 72 did the course design and it is now pay to play, but Kaposia went pay to play in June. I'm probably too late with this post, but thought I'd pass along the information.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X