X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricketwood Country B&B?

Anyone ever played the nine hole course at Cricketwood Country B&B?
    It is in Bend. Check out the website: http://www.cricketwood.com/index.htm

Might be a good weekend with the girlfriend.

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post

Damn - I was just there (Bend) a couple of weekends ago. Wish I would have known.....

Comment

Vector, have you e-mailed them to ask whether it's open to the public?
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

My wife and I stayed there. She booked it partially because it listed the golf course. The owners are very nice. The "disc golf course" is nine baskets in a five acre irrigated grass field. Three holes in the front of the B and B actually have some trees, but each is 100'-200'. The holes on the other side of the building are a bit longer, but no obstacles, no trees, just flat grass, crisscrossing the field.

I don't know that its open to the public, I kind of doubt it, and as a "course" it's not worth a trip. If you'd like to saty at an okay b and b with some baskets,....

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          If you'd like to saty at an okay b and b with some baskets...
          ...you might also check out Lucky Mud, Vertical Horizons, or Mt. Adams Lodge.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Thanks for the info Matt.

I was just thinking of heading to Bend to get out of the valley and see some of Eastern Oregon. Road trip up to the high desert. I also have some personal things to do on the eastern side. If only I could find a DGC in Burns....

Comment

Thanks for the info Matt.

I was just thinking of heading to Bend to get out of the valley and see some of Eastern Oregon. Road trip up to the high desert. I also have some personal things to do on the eastern side. If only I could find a DGC in Burns....
              Hyzer Pines in Sisters is always my stop when I'm heading over Bend way. Not sure if there's anything near Burns though.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                Hyzer Pines in Sisters is always my stop when I'm heading over Bend way. Not sure if there's anything near Burns though.
                Burns is 150 miles east of Sisters. It is on the same highway. I was already planning on stopping there.

Comment

Vector, you wouldn't be going to a 50th anniversary party in burns this weekend would you?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveRutherford View Post
                    Vector, you wouldn't be going to a 50th anniversary party in burns this weekend would you?
                    No not this weekend. To many work parties going on.
                    Who's anniversary is it?

Comment

Rosie and Jerry Kimbal, my girlfriends great aunt and uncle, they own the castle. Do you know them?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X