X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sky Disc Golf

Ol' Brubaker gettin busy up in Big Sky. Apparently, a course is going in the ground! Kudos!

Big Sky Corporation's Facebook
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Road Trip!!!

When do we leave? I want to hit Diamond-X as well

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Ol' Brubaker gettin busy up in Big Sky. Apparently, a course is going in the ground! Kudos!

Big Sky Corporation's Facebook
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Road Trip!!!

Jeff,
      If you go, you'd better not leave without me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Road Trip!!!

August? Looks to be pretty full with the Jet Wash, Calapooia and Lava Launch...but I'd go to Montana to forego those.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Two weeks after BSF

Garden City Fleyers are hosting Zoo Town Open
          June 5-6 Missoula, B-tier, Dave 2008 champion Nate also attended.

Blue is great and the "in town course" is really cool. Christian did a really fine job last year and it also part of the Inland series. Big Sky has some really great beer besides "the Drool". and the motto "hold my beer and watch this"
          could/should be the motto for DG. imo

and

Your only 180+ from Billings. I understand Diamond is a free climb (no ropes) with discs.

The course in Troy is fun (Timberbeast the 21st of June) there and Farragut is on the way back and the Spokane swing as well.

I almost forgot June 12-13 Apple Vally DGC Wenatchee is holding their inaugural event
          Flippin Z Discs
          rewindb.com

Comment

A few good courses in Spokane to hit on the way too.
            educate your thinking

Comment

Lot's of tourney golf to be had on your trip to Billings in August, too. Aug 8th is the Farragut Open in Northern Idaho, Aug 15 is The Benefit at Blue Mountain in Missoula, August 22 is the High Bridge Open, and August 29 30 is the MT State Championships in Bozeman. Might as well check out one or more of these events on your way through.

Comment

I really need to get a car soon so I can start hitting these places with all of you...

Comment

Originally posted by brianb View Post
                  Lot's of tourney golf to be had on your trip to Billings in August, too. Aug 8th is the Farragut Open in Northern Idaho, Aug 15 is The Benefit at Blue Mountain in Missoula, August 22 is the High Bridge Open, and August 29 30 is the MT State Championships in Bozeman. Might as well check out one or more of these events on your way through.
                  when is the next event at the "X" ?
                  Jeff and Ryan you guys need to get there!!! let me know if you make the trip- it would be great to play up there with you- I have an abundance of pics if you want to see some-
                  jabber
                  the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Just got back from the Montana, Wyoming, Idaho loop. Great time. Played the Big Sky course...pretty short, but allotta fun. We got caught in a Tsunami or sorts...with lightning. Nothing like a 10-minute storm to make you feel (and look) like you just went swimming.

Played Ann Morrison in Boise as well. Good course...quite a bit of o.b. Most of the course was shut down due to the fireworks display for later that evening. I want to thank the dude who pointed me to Eagle Point State park. That was a blast! Both Suz and I enjoyed that course!

Comment

Just got back from the Montana, Wyoming, Idaho loop. Great time. Played the Big Sky course...pretty short, but allotta fun. We got caught in a Tsunami or sorts...with lightning. Nothing like a 10-minute storm to make you feel (and look) like you just went swimming.

Played Ann Morrison in Boise as well. Good course...quite a bit of o.b. Most of the course was shut down due to the fireworks display for later that evening. I want to thank the dude who pointed me to Eagle Point State park. That was a blast! Both Suz and I enjoyed that course!
                      man you should have informed me of your venture to WY-
                      I know you didn't know I was here - nobody does... it's WY-
                      anyway I hope you got to play the "X" in Billings... cause it's and it
                      shout out next time you're in the area-
                      jabber (Worland, WY)

Comment

Sorry, Jabber. I knew you were there, we were just on limited time constraints...so much so that I wasn't able to get west to play in Billings. Little bummed about that, but...next time.

I'll holler at ya next time I'm in the area. If you make it to Bozeman for the Montana State Championships you should tie in with Ryan Brubaker. Helluva guy.

Comment

Sorry, Jabber. I knew you were there, we were just on limited time constraints...so much so that I wasn't able to get west to play in Billings. Little bummed about that, but...next time.

I'll holler at ya next time I'm in the area. If you make it to Bozeman for the Montana State Championships you should tie in with Ryan Brubaker. Helluva guy.
                          I want to make the event, it's on the wish list- will send props to Ryan.
                          see ya next yr-

Comment

Re: Big Sky Disc Golf

Played the course twice this weekend. Great job on the design and the tee pads are looking good. Ran into some friendly locals. Glad I wasn't on the course during yesterday's hailstorm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus Using ForumTouch for Android

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X