X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to oregon from palm springs

the sausage guy is finishing vacation in palmsprings sad to leave 85 degree weather plan on playing lamirada on way back maybe dela vega anysuggestions on worthwhile i5 courses in between
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

dam Palm Springs the sausage guy is doing pretty good....

j/k nice spot to vaca.

i'm not sure, but from a road trip about 7-8 years ago there is nothing in the I-5 corr. from LA till Sac.area.

If you come up 99 there are courses in Visalia and Fresno that are pretty close to 99. Well the Fresno course was in the process of going in....

But that takes you away from De La........so
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Don't skip Dela

Comment

Unfortunately, DeLaveaga is not exactly on the way; it's a pretty hefty detour off the main route. But like NWDiscer said, I-5 is a disc golf desert from SoCal clear up to Sacramento.

But in far Northern CA, check out Anderson River Park in Anderson; the brand-new Mt. Shasta Disc Golf Complex (36 holes) in Mt. Shasta; and University of OB in Weed. And then there are plenty of Oregon courses to check out, notably Tom Pearce, Whistler's Bend, and Dexter.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Skip I-5 and take 101 instead. Hit Coyote Point in Ojai, Waller Pines in Santa Maria and then DeLeViega in Santa Cruz

Good stuff there.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Whatever you do, use this page to help plan things: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/browse_map.php
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Skip I-5 and take 101 instead. Hit Coyote Point in Ojai, Waller Pines in Santa Maria and then DeLeViega in Santa Cruz

Good stuff there.
              Having played two of the three and having heard nothing but amazing things about Waller, I would have to strongly recommend Jeff's excellent idea.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Good stuff there.
                then after DeLa you can come up 17/880 thru Bezerkly and play Aquatic on your way out of the Bay Area or continue up 101 and take in Magilla's course Lake Stafford i believe it is...
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                  dam Palm Springs the sausage guy is doing pretty good....

j/k nice spot to vaca.

i'm not sure, but from a road trip about 7-8 years ago there is nothing in the I-5 corr. from LA till Sac.area.

If you come up 99 there are courses in Visalia and Fresno that are pretty close to 99. Well the Fresno course was in the process of going in....

But that takes you away from De La........so
                  fortunatly for the sausage guy his sis married well...so just had to pay to get down here!!!!thanks for suggestions sofar trying to break it to my daughter trip is gonna take aliitle longer as we have stops tomake gonna try to o vega and whistlers for sure maybe stafford dont fret i shall be back cooking soon cheers ps played indianwells at nite with discs
                  sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Great, 9:30 in the morning and now I'm jonesing for a sausage dog. Get home soon Tim and have all the fun you deserve down there.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X