X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Disc Golfers!

Get a text saying they found my disc at Wilder. I say "I am not from around there, but I would really like it back. How about I send you a check for 15 bucks and a self addressed box and you could send it to me"...

Response: Thats too much trouble, I would give it back if you were local...

WTF PEOPLE!!!!!?!?!?!!?!? Lazy piece of shit!
    "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Originally posted by WavyLays View Post
    Get a text saying they found my disc at Wilder. I say "I am not from around there, but I would really like it back. How about I send you a check for 15 bucks and a self addressed box and you could send it to me"...

Response: Thats too much trouble, I would give it back if you were local...

WTF PEOPLE!!!!!?!?!?!!?!? Lazy piece of shit!
    Share the number. We'll try the peer pressure method.

Comment

Thanks Scott. I try to avoid the group mentality of internet message boards. They can really muss up someone day,week, month or life. I am just venting here, I usually try to avoid that too, but I got on before my coffee was ready, haha. So beware not to leave plastic in the ravines of Wilder.

On a brighter note the folks at the Dutch Bros in Newport were AWESOME and knew where we were headed by my Huk Lab hat. They also make a GREAT and consistent cup of jo.
      "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

Sad.
        Really sad.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X