Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Course at Western Oregon!!!

Yes, it's finally happening!!

Central High donated their 4 baskets that they never use so we'll be putting them around campus on Thursday.

After it's complete, I'll be posting a map with current pin locations and there is a campus tournament on October 25, registration ends October 21. (tournament not hosted by the WOUDGC, just through campus recreation).

We're not sure where all the baskets will be put but they'll be ready on thursday.

Be on the look out for a tournament in the future.

Chase Estep,
    WOUDGC President.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Got the course approved today!!! I'll be moving what baskets we have today and tomorrow. The donated baskets weren't in good condition so someone took them home to repair them, but they should be back in a week or so.

Comment

coool Great job
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Just did a rough check of distances on Google Earth and it looks like there are 2 >350, 3 ~250, 4 ~200. One is ~370 and would call it a par 4, but we'll see what other people think after they play it.

Which reminds me, if you play the course and have comments or suggestions, please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks,
        Chase

Comment

Here is the course as of right now. I marked some of the holes as possibles and "not in currently" because we are still waiting on the 4 donated baskets to arrive. If you would like to play the course, let me know and I'll show you around.

I am also open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas on how to make the course better please let me know.

Last edited by runnaman; October 19th, 2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Awesome. I'm excited to take my former WOU student (OSU-grad) wife to check it out. She loves the campus and disc golf. Labeling the tee pad and/or basket locations would be nice to have on your map. I'm sure I could guess, but it would be nice.

The walkout from 5.5 to 6 looks brutal, but it's a good use of the available space.

Comment

Ok, I'll do that. Let me know when you come by and I'll show you the course.

That walk out would be kind of long, but it's probably the best hole to add, because 4.5 would be too short and be too close to hole 5's tee pad.

Edit: Map Updated
              Last edited by runnaman; October 19th, 2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X